Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell Knocked Out After Bell, Uzcategui Disqualified, Post Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uzcategui disqualified for throwing shots after the bell EVEN THOUGH HE WAS WARNED EARLIER IN THE FIGHT. When the bell rang he let 2 shots go while Dirrell was dropping his hands after the bell. People will say he doesn't speak english, but he knows the ring of the ****ing bell. Dirrell's coach had the right to punch him. ****ing ****

Comment

Here's my take on punches after the bell. If one fighter stops fighting and the other doesn't, than you disqualify him, if both are fighting, then you let it go.

I haven't seen the fight yet, but by the sound of it it appears like it was the latter.

Comment

Great win for Dirrell. He's back.

Comment

Uzcategui was winning the fight too. You just got to be smarter than that. I been pulling for the guy for a while now but now he's going to go to the back of the line.

Comment

Dirrells coach should 100% have been arrested and he could get banned for assaulting a boxer after a fight. So ridiculous

Comment

punches in motion don't count and Dirrel was still fighting as well... so what a load of crap!

that fat guy with the jumper should be jailed as well...he went over to uzcategui and sucker punched him twice.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Crazy ending, correct decision but an immediate rematch is necessary, that was a close, competitive fight.
                We need rematches for the two first bouts of this card.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Great win for Dirrell. He's back.
                  Best wins of his career were robberies to Brits in Froch and DeGale, but officially, his best wins have come with him knocked the F out. :blow:

Comment

Tie that fat bastard down in a dark room with Yusaf Mack and just see what happens!

Comment

Happy for Dirrell, but his coach should lose his licence his act was that of a coward, to do that after Dirrell was the bigger man and made amends with his opponent, really?
                      I mean there was at no point in time that Uz was going to cause anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X