No announcement yet.

Errol Spence has not fought a puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    It's like people are trying to reassure themselves with all these Spence hasn't done this, Spence hasn't done that.. firstly the fight is next week so all questions should be answered, secondly Spence "is protected?" But he is leaving his country after only 4 years as a pro, to go to a foreign country his the champs backyard. So much for "protected". And finally if this guy is no good then the pressure is all on Brook then, he should dispose of the protected one within a few rounds.
    Like Dogs Barking, they do it out of FEAR! This Time Next Week we will know who is what!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      haven't heard anyone saying Spence is crap.

He's just not the next SRL as some say.

ffs yesterday someone told me he punches as hard as GGG
      We shall see what happens next week, all these hypothetical silly stuff is getting annoying.

Comment

Spence beats him via KO.

Comment

I think Spence will leave the UK beltless

Comment

Brook isn't feather fisted. If Spence is packing glass then Brook will break it.

Comment

Brook too skilled for Spence.

Comment

****ing hell im hyped for this fight no one can call it for certain it really is 2 top guys who can both hurt each other and have skills brook is an all rounder does a lot of good but nothing spectacular he is hard to beat at 147 spence is really gonna have to be what we suspect he is to win

boxing wins as we are gonna see 2 fighters push each other to their best

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  oh yeah i remember that 'brooks ducking spence' bull****. i said at the time it was bull**** and took heavy criticism. i never did get an apology from them idiots....
                  Nobody owes you an apology. Brook tried his best to avoid fighting Spence. We all know he only took this fight as a last resort, which is why he tried to fight anyone else who would throw him a bone (Canelo, Cotto, Khan, Pac, etc), except no one threw him the bone so he ended up having to choose between vacating like a bich or fighting his mandatory.

Don't pretend you don't know this, Brook's and Hearn's comments prior to the purse bid are public knowledge. There were many articles posted about it, and in all of them they were talking about avoiding Spence, they weren't even hiding it.

Brook only started talking big after the purse bid. You can't erase the past no matter how hard you try to imagine it away.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    Spence beats him via KO.
                    Youw mate you have been out for awhile. How are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Youw mate you have been out for awhile. How are you doing?
                      I am kinda busy with my job.

Comment

Working...
                      X