Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IM trying To Think Who Was The Last White American World Champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish there was more.

That way I could cheer for American champions in peace, without being labeled as "a black power poster who is also ok with Mexicans."

The simple fact of the matter is that if we want to root for American champs then blacks and Hispanics is all we got.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-20-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      the poverty excuse is crap cus 43 million americans live in poverty.

meanwhile an kazakstan's entire population is 17 million.

just LMAO @ anglo whites combat genetics
      It's not BS it's straight up facts. There are 7 other sports whites would play before they hit up a boxing gym. Look at MMA, the white american participation rate is so much higher-It's because of wrestling. Hockey, baseball, soccer, and football are really what white choose to play. Most of this is due to the fact finding a boxing gym in a decent neighborhood is next to impossible.

LOl "whites" colonized, enslaved and dominated almost the entire world.....YOu are speaking English right now you ****ing idiot lololol

Stop making racist comments

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        yall all you lames look at this as soem damn race ****, its just a topic I was thinking about. no damn evil intent behind it get a fucking life, if I wanted to be racist trust me I would be.
        Oh, I'm sure you could.....

I give you mad props just for coming on here following such a pitiful excuse of a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          The same way half black is black.

If one were to ask who was the last African American world champion and for the sake of this example, Andre Ward was last black/white champion, people will say Andre Ward. So why can't people also use Andre Ward when speaking about the last white world champion?
          I like your style, man.

Comment

Jason the American Boy Legend Litzau!

Comment

Comment

Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Malignaggi and Algieri dont count, we're talking about your all "American White Boy" Anglo Saxon White American. In that case, Kelly Pavlik is your guy.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                    Malignaggi and Algieri dont count, we're talking about your all "American White Boy" Anglo Saxon White American. In that case, Kelly Pavlik is your guy.
                    Pavlik has Slovak heritage. Slovaks aren't Anglo Saxons.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Pavlik has Slovak heritage. Slovaks aren't Anglo Saxons.
                      these eastern euros are warriors jesus. umm i guess Butterbean lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X