Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to accept that Deontay is the most dangerous man in boxing and the true champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, Ok

Thanks for this post. I needed a good laugh actually.
    Last edited by The Time; 05-20-2017, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      it doesn't matter Ken Norton is a better fighter fundamentally than George Foreman. Foreman beats him every time

AJ gets rocked every single fight. he's wide open. doesn't use his height. his chin is not as sturdy as Wilder's.

he may put together tighter combos with more athleticism.... but Wilder actually uses his strengths better....

and no Joshua WILL NOT get up from Wilder's right hand.
      Gets rocked every single fight? You mean twice in 19. Once in a grudge match with Dillian Whyte where it was less boxing and more just 2 dudes hitting each other and once when he stepped up to face Wladimir Klitschko.

I get people have their favourites, but do you really need to flat out lie in order to validate it?

I think he would get up from Wilder's right by the way. I don't think Wilder's right is any stronger than Wlads. Wilder has just done a good job of building up some kind of aura that his right hand is a mystical force by knocking out tin cans for a highlight reel. I'll believe it when his right knocks out someone of merit.

Comment

Working...
      X