• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    Kigali rides his nuts 24/7
    Well thats one poster

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      Teddy has a case of Larry Merchant syndrome. He should be appreciating these young legends, but he's overcome with jealousy. Someone needs to get him some help before he claims that if he was fifty years younger he could kick Deontay Wilder's ass.
      What he said an pointed out was accurate and educational.

Comment

When you can't move out of the way or block a completely telegraphed roundhouse, you are limited and your days are numbered. Wilder is fortunate to be fighting at a time when the HW division is at it's weakest. Another Haymon smoke and mirrors job.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          This is the guy America thinks can take AJ?

37 wins and Teddy Atlas finds less than 3 mins of weaknesses? Nice try,

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            37 wins and Teddy Atlas finds less than 3 mins of weaknesses? Nice try,
            3 minutes of flaws from just one fight.. That's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
              Well that's just like your opinion, Teddy. Could you step in the ring and do what Deontay does? Could you even survive more than a few rounds with Artur Szpilka?? Looks like Atlas is just another big mouth with no action to back it up.
              So u would prefer Teddy lying and saying how skilled is Wilder? Posters here talk trash abt fighters​ on a daily basis for no reason. Ur probably one of them too... Teddy knows his boxing way more than 99% of posters..

On one hand u got people critizing analyst for being too bias and when they speak thr truth people are still complaining??

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                3 minutes of flaws from just one fight.. That's embarrassing.

I mean....lineal champ doe...dat powa doe, skills!

Comment

Did you really need Atlas to expose those things? I been posting about that for well over year

Nothing against Wilder, some people Hate Wilder for other reason that is NOT while I'm Critical of him. I just think he is not improving overall as a Boxer and I think vs guys who are just as talented and in AJ and Fury case I think are MORE TALENTED he is going to have to live and die with his Power Alone while AJ and Fury cannot only Out-Box him but they too can knock him out with a well timed shot which is what Molina caught him with and had him wobbled

So yeah OK if Wilder land the same punch Wlad landed then NO QUESTION AJ would be Out Cold, HOWEVER if AJ land that shot that Molina landed Wilder would be out as well

I go by what I see in that ring, you can have your race talk, your countrymen pride BS if that is what helps you but Common Sense and Logic>All Of That! Common Sense tells me that AJ is the better BOXER, more Skilled and gets better with every fight while Wilder has avoided the Inevitable because of the Caliber of Talent he has been facing and even vs inferior talent even some of them was able to expose some things

You want respect, hype, praise and the country to get behind him...EARN IT! AJ is doing that while Wilder on the other hand Wilder is somewhat kinda talking his way into being considered GREAT and that is not how it works. His Promoter, Haymon whoever need to put the Money Up, get Parker to come here in the states. I don't want to hear how "NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT WILDER" but yet people are going over to fight AJ because Eddie is paying them good money to do so
                  Last edited by sicko; 05-19-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I saw at least 15 threads saying "If that was wilder in there then..."

when in reality Wilder probably wouldn't last 5 rounds against Klitschko, let alone AJ.
                    Nobody boasts about his skills. It's his athleticism and power

Comment

Wilder is a knockout waiting to happen because of how sloppy and wild he is with his punches and maneuvering. His power has let him get away with it so far but he might want to be a little more careful against a guy like Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X