No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's skills exposed by Atlas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    I really dont see anyone hyping him..he has power but he lacks skills thats common knowledge
    Kigali rides his nuts 24/7

Comment

Teddy Atlas is a JINX! if you followed his predictions you be broke. Deontay is similar to Naseem Hamed their awkward style are technically flawed : Naz basically never had a guard but nobody can tell a true boxing fan that the 'Prince' was not skilled. Deontay Wilder is the most gifted HW, maybe of ALL TIME! winning the 'Bronze' in the 2008 Beijing Games ( virtually without any experience) ; who can match his speed for a man that is 6′ 7″? what about that that timing on his sensational KO's ? even winning 2016 KO of the year vs. Artur Spilzka...I mean for a man thats not skilled he sure knows how to keep winning awards and setting records, also currently holding the most title defense at HW.

Lets talk about compubox -- who leading the HW in accuracy in jabs and power punches? The 'Bronze-Bomber' yeeahh you know who.

And what a performer, just look at the balance in this clip can Joshua or Klitschko do this? I think not.

Comment

He really need to exercise some calm when he is fighting. He is too wild and wide... but I still got him over the just because he is more fluid than the robotic AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Teddy Atlas is a JINX! if you followed his predictions you be broke. Deontay is similar to Naseem Hamed their awkward style are technically flawed : Naz basically never had a guard but nobody can tell a true boxing fan that the 'Prince' was not skilled. Deontay Wilder is the most gifted HW, maybe of ALL TIME! winning the 'Bronze' in the 2008 Beijing Games ( virtually without any experience) ; who can match his speed for a man that is 6′ 7″? what about that that timing on his sensational KO's ? even winning 2016 KO of the year vs. Artur Spilzka...I mean for a man thats not skilled he sure knows how to keep winning awards and setting records, also currently holding the most title defense at HW.

Lets talk about compubox -- who leading the HW in accuracy in jabs and power punches? The 'Bronze-Bomber' yeeahh you know who.

And what a performer, just look at the balance in this clip can Joshua or Klitschko do this? I think not.
          Winning a PBC award is not an actual award.

You know that right?

Comment

he awkward and unorthodox doe....

Comment

Teddy has a case of Larry Merchant syndrome. He should be appreciating these young legends, but he's overcome with jealousy. Someone needs to get him some help before he claims that if he was fifty years younger he could kick Deontay Wilder's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Ive always stuck up for Wilder because i think he is fighting down to his opposition a bit, but those clips are comically bad really.

Desperately needs to fight some better opponents so he can start ironing out those flaws.
                I think it might be a little too late now. They really did him no favors earlier in his career matching him the way they did.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  I really dont see anyone hyping him..he has power but he lacks skills thats common knowledge
                  come on man. i hope you didnt type that with a straight face...

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                    Well that's just like your opinion, Teddy. Could you step in the ring and do what Deontay does? Could you even survive more than a few rounds with Artur Szpilka?? Looks like Atlas is just another big mouth with no action to back it up.
                    Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                    Teddy has a case of Larry Merchant syndrome. He should be appreciating these young legends, but he's overcome with jealousy. Someone needs to get him some help before he claims that if he was fifty years younger he could kick Deontay Wilder's ass.
                    Not sure if serious...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I saw at least 15 threads saying "If that was wilder in there then..."

when in reality Wilder probably wouldn't last 5 rounds against Klitschko, let alone AJ.
                      everything will come to reality in the ring man boxing has so many intangibles

Comment

Working...
                      X