No announcement yet.

GGG is the first middleweight Canelo has ever faced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    when did GGG hold a 168 strap that Ward was mandatory to?
    What fighters at 168 now are cleaning house with a trainer saying "Ward would be a good style for our Champ, they would mesh well..."

Guess which which 160 trainer said that about Ward for his fighter?

You see my friend, industry also hyped the idea of Ward vs Golovkin. Ward was already a made man at 168.

The most logical reason why K2 kept Golovkin away from 168 was for any possibility that Ward would see him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I remember they did but he opted to fighter the fearsome Dominic Wade instead
      lol....yup

cept they didnt put any pressue on their precious golovkin...at all

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        What fighters at 168 now are cleaning house with a trainer saying "Ward would be a good style for our Champ, they would mesh well..."

You see my friend, industry also hyped the idea of Ward vs Golovkin. Ward was already a made man at 168.

The most logical reason why K2 kept Golovkin away from 168 was for any possibility that Ward would see him!!!

moron was comparing ward/ggg to ggg/canelo.

i'm not going back and forth until you answer this question,

when did GGG get a belt at smw that Ward was mandatory to?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

the media lightly toyed with the idea...casually

but they never put any pressure on golovkin the way they have canelo

they were never like "hey golovkin...wards active again...says he wants to fight at 168...you dont have a resume....this makes alot of sense"

instead they urged him to go the route and bought his lil story about wanting to unify...and let him chase a kid with 0 wins against MWs

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            moron was comparing ward/ggg to ggg/canelo.

i'm not going back and forth until you answer this question,

when did GGG get a belt at smw that Ward was mandatory to?
            lol...the good ole "golovkin/belts" excuse

this mother****er wasnt chasing no belts tryna get chavez in the ring......is canelo a mando? is golovkin still chasing those mw unification dreams with a canelo fight now? nope....stop hiding behind belts and that BS "dream of unifying" BS .....everyone who is unbiased and not full of **** can see golovkins belt excuse is just a convenience...he certainly wasnt making any mando defense against brook now was he? what belt was eubank the #1 contender for when he was trying to make that fight(maybe he actually was i dont remember)?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              lol...the good ole "golovkin/belts" excuse

this mother****er wasnt chasing no belts tryna get chavez in the ring......is canelo a mando? is golovkin still chasing those mw unification dreams with a canelo fight now? nope....stop hiding behind belts and that BS "dream of unifying" BS .....everyone who is unbiased and not full of **** can see golovkins belt excuse is just a convenience...he certainly wasnt making any mando defense against brook now was he? what belt was eubank the #1 contender for when he was trying to make that fight(maybe he actually was i dont remember)?

that's repercussion to him dropping the belt.

canelo just finished fight at 165.

when has GGG ever fought above 160 lbs professionally?

answer this very simple question.

it's like you manginas are full of PMS induced emotions. you can't think logically.

Comment

"No concessions for GGG" - Andre Ward

"I'm not fighting GGG at 168 lbs" - Andre Ward

those are his words. he's ducking. don't get it twisted.

Comment

they were never like "hey golovkin...wards active again...says he wants to fight at 168...you dont have a resume....this makes alot of sense"

instead they urged him to go the route and bought his lil story about wanting to unify...and let him chase a kid with 0 wins against MWs
                  Golovkin is one of the most genuine trollers in boxing. If he admits 160 is his capacity then all good. We will never know if he or his mgmt trolled "big money fights" at 168... Who did Golovkin beat in 2015 to claim Froch or Chavez Jr.? Most likely all fake with Golovkin being coached the idea but his mgmt trolling the idea for industry to feed on. Therefore, in theory, if he didn't want the WBO from Saunders then why not go after Ramirez at 168 in LA as Loeffler likes to troll in headlines about that Mexican fanbase.

This is why I hail Alvarez to be victorious in Sept. I said the same thing about Jacobs but just a tad bit shy on the result. Jacobs handing that ball for that touchdown. GgG gonna feel that Everlast MX smashing his guard!

Comment

Ward is ducking.

this is straight from the horse's mouth. this despite the fact that GGG is the draw. especially now.

Comment

It's two different situations. Canelo fought for the Middleweight title at a catchweight and he held the lineal title. Then he wouldn't defend it. The Media held him accountable. Which they should. That's hardly surprising..

Comment

Working...
                      X