Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor is a dangerous fight for TBE, he deserves credit if it happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No....just no..If this was a MMA fight than most def. A boxing match will be Floyd slapping Conor all over the ring and possibly being ko'ed.

Comment

Comment

I personally hope Floyds team talk him out of it, he has the heart of a lion however and I don't think he will listen.

Comment

The only worry for Floyd is breaking his hands after punching McGregor in the face 1000 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            TBE has been out of the ring for some time now, you've obviously never been in the ring yourself. You don't understand what inactivity does to an athlete

Conor McGregor has been highly active and dominating the sport.

TBE is 40 years old, you don't know **** about boxing
            Connor is not a boxer... What does it have to do with boxing? Nice troll thread lol.

U almost got me

Comment

McNugget aint chit without his lil' baby MMA gloves on +Floyd gonna make dude wear pillows no doubt. UFCboi has less than an snowballz chance in HELL vs. Mayweather.

Congrats for getting paid at the expense of your credibility & your legion of dumb fanz doe

Comment

You are an idiot. Floyd will toy with Conor McGregor until he decides it's time to end the show.

Comment

Dangerous fight for TBE

Comment

You sheep shagging f@ck

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Dangerous fight for TBE
                      LMAO.. This is going to be an exhibition for Floyd. I just hope he pulls a Gatti like performance to show the difference in class rather than a defensive fight to outpoint him.

Comment

Working...
                      X