No announcement yet.

RIGO WANTS High-Tech NOW! Fight SooN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIGO WANTS High-Tech NOW! Fight SooN!

I don't think he does, but hopefully it happens.

Comment

Haven't got the chance to watch it, but weight would they fight? And is Rigo asking for a rehydration limit? Lomachenko is at 130 now, can he make 126 healthily, still?

Comment

Rigo has had so many chances to give fans a performance they could get excited about, and just refuses to.

Loma tries to give the fans a performance everytime he fights.

There's only one Floyd, the rest of the sport won't get away with boring fights and be able to keep fans interest.

Comment

Rigo says this a lot. But, what has he done to make it happen? Fker kills me. All the talent in the world but his crowning achievement is Donaire.... Ugh...
          Last edited by Redd Foxx; 06-02-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

"Anywhere,Anytime" Is a Cuban boxer's code for pay me a lot of money.

This coward had his opportunity last year. First it was he that the weight was too much, then he was ok with the weight but wanted a rehydration clause, and then he wanted more than $500K. It was one excuse after another.

Seeing as Lomachenko has surpassed him in every conceivable, is a two division world champion and has moved up in weight and fought better opponents, he's now very clearly the A-Side (Like he was before).

If I'm Lomachenko, I don't concede anything to Rigo and force this guy to move up to 130 or no fight.

Comment

fight wont happen Loma is on his way up and Rigo has sat at 122 wasting his career

Comment

Let's see if Loma responds...

Comment

Cubans have a way of shooting themselves in the foot once they hit the professional ranks. Most have 0 business sense yet feel entitled, in some cases, thanks to their over-inflated, amateur pedigree. Rigo has no one to blame for his predicament but himself. There is a depth of talent for him to fight anywhere from 122-126. Seriously, WTF has he been waiting for?

Luis Ortiz falls into that category as well. Golden Boy featured 3 of fights on HBO and had him lined up for a vacant title fight against Alexander Ustinov on the Canelo-Smith PPV. Ortiz demanded more money and was told to go **** himself.

Ortiz is now under contract with Al Haymon and still waiting on a title fight.

WAR! CUBA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    fight wont happen Loma is on his way up and Rigo has sat at 122 wasting his career
                    he said he is at 126 after Floires fight. Therefore, is Loma staying at 130? He got see bigger dudes moving up...

126-130.

Comment

Working...
                    X