Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: We're Going To Make A lot of Noise at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    What about the redkneck twat motto"cry & blame mexicans for being lazy jobless drugdealers,then turn around & cry" they took my jawb", so its been more than 2 yrs despite canelo barely winning the belt off cotto a yr ago,twat logic. And funny you have no problem with gstring robbing jacobs then making a press conference saying hes ducking him & charlo(his next mandatory) for life. And is now fighting for zero belts again vs a smaller fighter again like most his resume vs puffedup jmw's. Despite him claiming for years he only wants the belts & glory,every day im proud to have castrated you by kicking your lil brother in the jaw, now go & slit your wrist you piece of garbage.
    :wt:
    You seem so angry Pancho? Relax feed your burro roll a burrito swig some tequila and go back to Siesta' time. The road for Mexicans heads north to the USA for menial jobs washing cars and cleaning motels and cooking and yard work and dealing drugs and thefts of all kinds, Relax and enjoy life and Canalo while it lasts. Canelo can beat GGG in a smart fight if that is possible for Canelo the macho mex? But relax amigo' and ease off the hate? Si'

Comment

[QUOTE=Shadoww702;17682902]
      Originally posted by NYG View Post

Yup! But Canelo has GREAT head movement so I wouldn't bet on that. IMO the for sure bet is taking the over. That's what I'm doing but I do have a GGGTard taking GGG by KO for 1K...All Canelo has to do is go 12 rounds or TKO GGG and I win but I could also lose??? Which is rare but happens. I'm trying to get this other clown to take GGG in under 6 rounds by KO but soo far he just talks sht... Won't put pen to paper. I might have to increase the payout to get the suker to to bite.
      Lol nice. I got GGG by UD, no money or anything on it though, just my prediction. Tough fight to bet on

Comment

[QUOTE=NYG;17682908]
        Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Lol nice. I got GGG by UD, no money or anything on it though, just my prediction. Tough fight to bet on
        Very smart. Like me you see it going 12 rounds... And yes way easier fights to make $$$$ off of. But if someone says GGG or even Canelo in 6,7 rounds or under... Bet the FARM!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Shadoww702;17682919]

Very smart. Like me you see it going 12 rounds... And yes way easier fights to make $$$$ off of. But if someone says GGG or even Canelo in 6,7 rounds or under... Bet the FARM!!!
          Yeah man, it will be too technical for a KO, too much to lose for both guys

Comment

Originally posted by carlos djackal View Post
            Actually he finally went to 160 and fight GGG because there are legitimate champions at 154 that will give him trouble....like the Charlo brothers...he just chickened out, afraid of another loss that will surely bring his status below....
            FYI I know the Charlo twins are good and have talent but they are NOT invincible...

"Charlo seemed to gas out a little in the second half of the fight, and was outworked by Trout."

"The crowd booed loudly when the scores were read out to let the judges know that they felt Trout should have won"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jermall_Charlo

Comment

[QUOTE=NYG;17682924]
              Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Yeah man, it will be too technical for a KO, too much to lose for both guys
              Yup! The 1st one to make a mistake will pay and then be fighting uphill... They both have SUPERB jabs and use BOTH hands. Canelo works the body in almost all his combos so that will help in late rounds. Great head movement, fast hands. And GGG?? I can't see a flaw??? Unless he goes head hunting???

I believe the WORST thing that happened to Kovalov was knocking down Ward early in that fight. Because he spent the next 10 rounds trying to get the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
                You seem so angry Pancho? Relax feed your burro roll a burrito swig some tequila and go back to Siesta' time. The road for Mexicans heads north to the USA for menial jobs washing cars and cleaning motels and cooking and yard work and dealing drugs and thefts of all kinds, Relax and enjoy life and Canalo while it lasts. Canelo can beat GGG in a smart fight if that is possible for Canelo the macho mex? But relax amigo' and ease off the hate? Si'
                The only burrito is the one I put up your mothers ass, enjoy believing your from the superior master race of racist redknecks who have no problem with their government robbing you of trillions in debt for unconstitutional wars,no problem that the majority of the usa lives in poverty,as long as you can believe your better than the brown people who work twice as hard as your lazy welfare check azz. And im not mexican,so try again ***less inbreeder,now go back to molesting your lil brother while smoking meth in the backwoods, squeel piggy squeel.:wt:

Comment

Kushking is still a dick i see

Comment

Originally posted by carlos djackal View Post
                    Actually he finally went to 160 and fight GGG because there are legitimate champions at 154 that will give him trouble....like the Charlo brothers...he just chickened out, afraid of another loss that will surely bring his status below....
                    This is boxing man, everyone is ducking some1. Besides whats Canelo supposed to do? Fight every "slick" fighter until he loses to fulfill your agenda? I am sure you were team Trout and Team Lara, howd that work out?

Comment

[QUOTE=Shadoww702;17682936]

Yup! The 1st one to make a mistake will pay and then be fighting uphill... They both have SUPERB jabs and use BOTH hands. Canelo works the body in almost all his combos so that will help in late rounds. Great head movement, fast hands. And GGG?? I can't see a flaw??? Unless he goes head hunting???

I believe the WORST thing that happened to Kovalov was knocking down Ward early in that fight. Because he spent the next 10 rounds trying to get the same result.
                      GGG is a bit more versatile imo, he can do different things in the ring. Canelo can too but he is a bit more limited.

I agree, i think Kov took Ward for granted after the KD and looked for one punch instead of boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X