Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: We're Going To Make A lot of Noise at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters will be hatin ,CANELO WILL BE BAWWLIN

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      what other middleweight weighed 155 ?

I heard all that "155=middleweight" rubbish for years.....

actually, it was only for about a year..... ever since Canelo asked Golovkin to live up to that 154-168 schtick..... only then did 155 become middleweight

..... and I thought that rubbish was exposed when Canelo won the WBO junior middleweight title, at 154 ?

those fights were not middleweight bouts..... he fought JMW opponents 1lb over the JMW limit..... get a grip..... THEN, he made 154 for Smith

what other middleweight weighed 155 ?

and, if 155 is middleweight..... then why wouldn't Golovkin fight Canelo at "middleweight".....?

oh right, because 155 is not MW..... 160 is MW

you guys were not lame for pulling that weak "155=middleweight" stuff.....

.... you guys were lame for making weak excuses to justify why Lovekin did not live up to his promise to fight Canelo at 154.....

"Golovkin made it clear that he would fight anyone from 154-168, including Andre Ward and Canelo Alvarez..... "I can make middleweight and I can still make jr. middleweight".....
      http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a.../15398/?var=no

I remember
      did he and does he still refer to himself as the lineal middle weight champion?? The answer is yes. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        did he and does he still refer to himself as the lineal middle weight champion?? The answer is yes. End of story.

wrong

you guys went dribbly over that MW rubbish, not Canelo

“I’m not a middleweight,” Alvarez told a group of reporters recently. “I’m a super welterweight. That’s my weight class..... “We’ve said it along, and that’s the misconception,” Eric Gomez, Golden Boy Promotions’ vice president, said.....“He’s a super welterweight. The only reason he became the middleweight champion is because he wanted to fight Miguel Cotto...... And [Alvarez] won the title.”.....Alvarez..... emphasized several times that his fight against Golovkin eventually will happen".....
        http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-im...-title--103861

that was a year ago

he should have dumped that belt immediately

chill, it's done

Comment

wrong

“I’m not a middleweight,” Alvarez told a group of reporters recently. “I’m a super welterweight. That’s my weight class..... “We’ve said it along, and that’s the misconception,” Eric Gomez, Golden Boy Promotions’ vice president, said.....“He’s a super welterweight. The only reason he became the middleweight champion is because he wanted to fight Miguel Cotto...... And [Alvarez] won the title.”.....Alvarez..... emphasized several times that his fight against Golovkin eventually will happen".....

that was a year ago

chill, it's done
          yet he just complained 2 weeks ago that the wbc "unfairly" stripped him of that same title to give his belt away to ggg who didn't earn it in the ring. Doesn't sound like a guy who was happy to have his middle weight belt stripped.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            yet he just complained 2 weeks ago that the wbc "unfairly" stripped him of that same title to give his belt away to ggg who didn't earn it in the ring. Doesn't sound like a guy who was happy to have his middle weight belt stripped.

the WBC were stupid, so what?

when the WBC allowed Team Bullshht to manipulate Canelo, they were stupid..... they killed that fight, by showing Golovkin the escape hatch

now Canelo will take all of Golovkin's other shht, and dump the WBC strap in the bin..... AGAIN

Comment

• Saunders will get it next

Canelo will unify middleweight, after talking about it for 10 minutes

how long was that other guy talking about it ?

greenK whoever wrote that

Comment

wrong

that was a year ago

chill, it's done
                He should of dumped the belt but he got greedy. Now it blew up in his face and he's going to get an asskicking by G for wasting his time..

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  He should of dumped the belt but he got greedy. Now it blew up in his face and he's going to get an asskicking by G for wasting his time..

and if that does not happen, it will be YOUR fault

and, you guys will pay for it..... believe that !!

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  to the casuals/Golovkin fans.....

Golovkin has been given a LOT of undeserved shine

there is a LOT of hype surrounding Golovkin

YOU guys - along with the inept fawning media - did that

now, Canelo will take all of that for himself

which is exactly what Andre Ward wanted to do

" you guys blew him up, I'm gonna take that shine for myself "

IF Canelo beats Golovkin, he will become a MASSIVE superstar/legend..... the biggest since Mayweather, BIGGER than Pacquiao

he will become this elite giant-killing SUPERSTAR..... because all of those undeserved accolades will now be piled upon Canelo when he takes Golovkin's shine

YOU guys all said that Golovkin was great, and that he could beat Hagler/Monzon, etc..... so IF Canelo beats Golovkin, all of that undeserved hype will be bestowed upon that cheeky red kid LMAO

I will remind you all..... YOU GUYS, did that

Comment

and if that does not happen, it will be YOUR fault

and, you guys will pay for it..... believe that !!

Well I'm not paying for it. My MasterCard bill came in. Sorry...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Well I'm not paying for it. My MasterCard bill came in. Sorry...

you guys will be hearing about it for either..... 1) the remainder of your existence..... 2) your next name-change

whatever comes first

but seriously, you know what I am saying..... right ?

you guys GAVE Golovkin a LOT of undeserved shine

you did not wait for him to earn it legitimately

so IF Canelo beats Golovkin, he will take that shine

Canelo will become this elite giant-killing legend

the legend who killed the guy who would have beaten Hagler, Monzon, Ward, etc.....

all of the accolades that were GIVEN to Golovkin, will be TAKEN by Canelo

it's all fun n games til someone loses an eye

Comment

Working...
                      X