Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People criticizing Floyd fighting McGregor yet have NO problem with Pacquiao/Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    doh !

a mod will probably send you a PM
    Dear Elroy The Great,

How come Pac posters are so upset with this match? It reminds me of the earlier days of Atari 2600 where one doesn't want to do his homework and is trying to beat E.T. The Extra Terrestrial only to throw the joystick onto the floor and fume with anger. Thats what I envision when Pac posters read about Floyd vs McGregor.

P.S.
    Pac fans are ze gayz

Comment

lets flip it....

pac beats may, retires for a while, comes back and fights mcb for 10's of millions of dollars. pac fans would be thrilled.

may, on the other hand,who isnt retired is taking on horn. yep. im sure ''fight fans'' would approve of this !

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Dear Elroy The Great,

How come Pac posters are so upset with this match? It reminds me of the earlier days of Atari 2600 where one doesn't want to do his homework and is trying to beat E.T. The Extra Terrestrial only to throw the joystick onto the floor and fume with anger. Thats what I envision when Pac posters read about Floyd vs McGregor.

P.S.
        Pac fans are ze gayz
        whatever may does is wrong

and yes, they are

''ow, my arm !''

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          You have a bunch of watermelon eating, big lipped, blue gummed, carpet headed criminals on your sig, you have no room to talk blackie.
          Cmon dude. Learn to live in harmony. Vatos locos 4 everzz

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            the causals is the one saying pac beat floyd! lmao!! so why wouldnt they buy the fight.

mcgregor is a bigger name than canelo and ggg is in the UFC but NOT in boxing. how many ppv has conor sold in a boxing match? lmao!!!
            The casuals aren't the only ones saying PAC beat Floyd. Some pro boxers believe the same thing. Holyfield for one. I don't blame Floyd it's huge money to fight McGregor. For the good of boxing I hope he stops McGregor.

Comment

Working...
            X