Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryota Murata, Hassan N'Dam - Go Face To Face in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryota Murata, Hassan N'Dam - Go Face To Face in Japan

Tokyo - Thursday May 17th at the Grand Palace Hotel WBA Interm Middleweight Champion Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam of France (35-2-0, 21 KO's) and 2012 Olympic gold medalist Ryota Murata of Japan (12-0-0, 9 KO's) held their final press conference to decide the regular WBA World Middleweight champion at the Ariake Colossuem in Tokyo Japan set for this Saturday May 20th, 2017.

[Click Here To Read More]

1hourRun

Let's goooooo!

Comment

Idk who the guy is next to N'Dam, but I dig the shirt.

Comment

murata's height is all in his neck.

dude is a KO waiting to happen.

Comment

Murata is the real deal if he beats N'Dam at this stage, but I think he's gonna find these waters deeper than he's ever been in. N'dam by decision or late stoppage imo

Comment

Pulling for N'Dam so he doesn't get that gatekeeper status

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Murata is the real deal if he beats N'Dam at this stage, but I think he's gonna find these waters deeper than he's ever been in. N'dam by decision or late stoppage imo
              DEEP waters. N'Damn is like truth serum.... he beats anyone that's not absolutely a-level. Fighting at home will help, but man. Hard to see him winning.

If he defeats N'Dam soundly, man, the sky's the limit.

Comment

WAR MURATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Murata has good skills, good hand speed and combo punches.

What I don't like that I see in Murata is he stands up straight too much.

He doesn't bend his knees much. It looks like a straight stand up European style. Hope he got that fixed or gets it fixed because eventually he's going to be a sitting duck when he steps up competition. It may happen in this fight with N'Dam.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    DEEP waters. N'Damn is like truth serum.... he beats anyone that's not absolutely a-level. Fighting at home will help, but man. Hard to see him winning.

If he defeats N'Dam soundly, man, the sky's the limit.
                    Yep, completely agree. Don't think a lot of people realize how good N'Dam is.

Comment

Working...
                    X