Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest, Anthony Joshua is not that good...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to think you mainly hated on fighters because they were from America. I'm happy to know it's bigotry that is preeminent in your mind, not geography.

Comment

Watching him in there with Wlad, he almost looked scared. He doesn't look like a natural fighter. Like, if he didn't have such a size and reach advantage on most opponents, he wouldn't even dream of becoming a pro boxer.

Comment

It's obvious as hell hes on the juice. Doesn't take a genius to work that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          He has been sparked out in Amateurs a number of times buy Euro level fighters.

Lets also be honest, he did not even win the London Olympics fairly, robbery first and last fight in a uk stitch up.

Fights complete hasbins and nearly gets KOED by a guy who lost to a punch drunk Derek Chisora.

Klitscko is the best ever heavy weight but at 41, and coming off a loss with not fighting in a 1.5 years at London and going life and death with him. Lets be honest he got outboxed and should have lost.

Sure Tyson Fury, had poor performances, but that was either lack of Concentration, or being out of shape.

Joshua has none of those issues yet still looks extremely limited to me..i think hes going to ship alot of brain cells before his millions are made...

Plus hes blatantly on something other than protein shakes...

Never rated him and never will, sure he wont care, but still, i am allowed this opinion..
          Another thread i forshadowed...look at all these posters on here loving Joshua, but now slating him...pathetic.

Comment

Working...
          X