No announcement yet.

Mayweather the egomaniac - Making the Gervonta fight all about himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather the egomaniac - Making the Gervonta fight all about himself

This guy is a legit pathological narcissist. Throughout this whole build up he's talked so much about himself, derided Walsh in a very classless fashion like he's the one fighting and can't seem to shut his ****ing mouth.

Look at this fool interrupting his trainers who have been with him since he was a child. They know what they're doing gtfo of the way you attention whore!

Why is he even in the ring while they are doing work?

Comment

Mayweather needs a doppelgänger just like De La Hoya has... AB didnt work out doe
      ("Tank" looks like the real deal Holyfield doe)

Comment

LOL yea that sh^t is getting cringy every time I see something Tank related lately.

I don't think I've seen anyone micromanage so much in a media workout session like I believe this to be. Its kinda just a showing off for the boxing pundits & such. Not really a time to be giving out lil instructions & sh^t. We should know the plan already if we are the fighter & cornermen & there shouldn't be anything we're working on or whatever.

Hope Floyd calms the f#ck down & takes a few steps back from Tank or this will all implode sooner or later cuz you can't be that up on a mfer when his team is trying to do their jobs & you're in the middle of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          LOL yea that sh^t is getting cringy every time I see something Tank related lately.

I don't think I've seen anyone micromanage so much in a media workout session like I believe this to be. Its kinda just a showing off for the boxing pundits & such. Not really a time to be giving out lil instructions & sh^t. We should know the plan already if we are the fighter & cornermen & there shouldn't be anything we're working on or whatever.

Hope Floyd calms the f#ck down & takes a few steps back from Tank or this will all implode sooner or later cuz you can't be that up on a mfer when his team is trying to do their jobs & you're in the middle of it.
          The sad thing is, if Tank loses on Saturday, Floyd will drop and discard him like a hot potato.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            The sad thing is, if Tank loses on Saturday, Floyd will drop and discard him like a hot potato.
            Why would he? Badou got kod by a scrub and look where he is now.

But yea Floyd is a little too invested in tank

Comment

Nah he wouldn't.

Floyd gots half a crew who's caught L's with his promotion. Jack has turned his whole career up three notches since catching his L. And I think one of the only guys he did drop was a guy without a L (Luis Arias). And idk if the Bey's are with them anymore & while Bey got a L again that was before he won a title & Mickey just got greedy & sh^t turning down 6 digit paydays when he was making 4 digit paydays pre-Floyd.

TMT seems to be a fairly tight knit group of cats & Floyd seems to take care of guys, a little too much in Tank's case lol.

Comment

lol so true. what happened to bey smith and love they vanished froid dropped them quick.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  Why would he? Badou got kod by a scrub and look where he is now.

But yea Floyd is a little too invested in tank
                  where micky bey ish smith and j love at? lol gyaweather jr dropped them fast. its not like he has huge roster of fighters to begin with

Comment

It think it was media days wasn't it ? and one beneficial thing having Floyd smothering Davis is the kid is getting a lot of exposure .

As over bearing as Floyd was trying to steal the show I felt sorry for Davis it was like he was hen pecked, but May was also showing him some very good pointers in positioning.

Comment

Working...
                    X