Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG and Spence win this year, would you be opposed to?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    If he does go up, beat Golovkin, and it happen to be close then he would get the Ward treatment. He's a coward... He should give Golovkin a rematch... Yada yada, yada. Daring to be great only means moving the goalpost. We already know some boxers have to "dare to be great" while other boxers get to be great beating mediocre competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      IF GEE wins against Canelo (Somehow)... Then he will be tied up with Alvarez again. #Aside
      You say (somehow) as if it would take a miracle for GGG to win. The pro odds makers don't agree and GGG is an 8 to 5 betting favorite to win. What if GGG beats him up and knocks him out the way he did 33 out of 37 pro opponents? Do you think team Canelo will want a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        If he does go up, beat Golovkin, and it happen to be close then he would get the Ward treatment. He's a coward... He should give Golovkin a rematch... Yada yada, yada. Daring to be great only means moving the goalpost. We already know some boxers have to "dare to be great" while other boxers get to be great beating mediocre competition.
        I dont care for the business side of boxing to much BUT if I were Spences manager and he beat GGG, Id highly advise him to ride that victory train til the wheels fall off; meaning NO REMATCH and only the highest paydays after that...

Comment

How bout GGG go to 175

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            You say (somehow) as if it would take a miracle for GGG to win. The pro odds makers don't agree and GGG is an 8 to 5 betting favorite to win. What if GGG beats him up and knocks him out the way he did 33 out of 37 pro opponents? Do you think team Canelo will want a rematch?
            I highly doubt thered be an IMMEDIATE rematch...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              How bout GGG go to 175
              We already know he wont. For what reasons you and I can only speculate but I doubt GGG ends his career higher than 168 unless he fights JCC Jr. at 170 or 172...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                We already know he wont. For what reasons you and I can only speculate but I doubt GGG ends his career higher than 168 unless he fights JCC Jr. at 170 or 172...
                How many blown up Welters do you want for GGG? Let him rematch Jacobs instead of fighting Spence. People used to blow a gasket when certain fighters "Allegedly considered" fighting guys who came from a lower weight, have the decency to be consistent and not make a **** thread.

Comment

I like this fight, after Spence has had time to acclimatize to 160. Let's say in a couple of years. First up is Brook. Let's get it on!

Comment

GGG most likely will move to 168 after he gets all the belts. Spence most likely will reach 160 though as boxers get heavier as they get older after all. Would be cool to see but im not sure if it'll happen though. GGG vs Ward/Kovalev would be cooler to see though

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      You're kidding if you think I give less than a damn about Gigi.

Spence is in a stacked division....let him run that.

You could give a damn about G but half of everything you've ever posted is about him.

Delusional ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X