Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Cowardly or Smart That No Other Title Holder Want To Face Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Doesn't sound like Mayweather to me. Floyd the promoter hasn't hesitated in the past to throw his fighters to the wolves. So forgive me if I don't take your word for it. You obviously have no love for anything Mayweather related.
    Mayweather said that Davis isn't ready for Loma yet and Davis implied the same. GMAN is exaggerating.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      It is pretty well documented that Loma's team sent offers to every single belt holder in the 130 division only to be denied responses. So is it cowardly, or smart or both on the fighters parts for dodging Lomachenko? Can any fighter truly call himself the best if they are so willing to dodge the best competition available?
      are those salido type of offers??

Comment

I can understand it. But from a fan point of view, it's disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          are those salido type of offers??
          They've lowballed every fighter they wanted. We know for a fact they lowballed Rigo and Walters. It's always the same story with Loma and his team. He's getting paid Terence Crawford type money while only selling out 2,000 seat venues but they expect everybody else to take short money.

If you're fighting in 2,000 seat venues but want to fight me in a 5,000 venue that means you expect to sell more tickets because of me so my pay should be equal to yours if I'm more than doubling your attendance. But everybody ducking Loma doe

Comment

More lies Berchelt and Garcia would fight him today. It's Lomachenco team (arum) who don't want those fights. Lmao y'all tried this same thing with ggg when Lara, Jacobs, and Ward were calling him out

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              They've lowballed every fighter they wanted. We know for a fact they lowballed Rigo and Walters. It's always the same story with Loma and his team. He's getting paid Terence Crawford type money while only selling out 2,000 seat venues but they expect everybody else to take short money.

If you're fighting in 2,000 seat venues but want to fight me in a 5,000 venue that means you expect to sell more tickets because of me so my pay should be equal to yours if I'm more than doubling your attendance. But everybody ducking Loma doe
              I literally don't see anyone calling him out? Wouldn't you think fighters would be up in arms if all the rating systems have Loma as the #1 fighter the #1 Pound for Pound fighter, and everyone is staying in their lane and keeping quiet.

Comment

Both. But more cowardly than smart.

Comment

Another fighter being avoided by everyone only to conveniently fight boxers with no hope of winning. The first time Lomachenko struggles against a real life opponent he'll be "old."

Seen this playbook before.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    I literally don't see anyone calling him out? Wouldn't you think fighters would be up in arms if all the rating systems have Loma as the #1 fighter the #1 Pound for Pound fighter, and everyone is staying in their lane and keeping quiet.
                    Everyone such as?

And you still don't get my point. We've heard the same complaint from every fighter they've tried to get, they're being lowballed. Even during the first Salido rematch negotiations. They wanted to give him less money than Martinez. Salido was coming off FOTY, had higher ratings, & put more butts in the seat than Loma. But Loma was guaranteed his 1 mil while Salido was getting less than Martinez. It's the same story from different fighters. Even Arum admitted the offer to Walters was low. I'm just not ready to go with the everybody ducking Loma story because of he was in the same position he wouldn't take that money either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      There are no guarantees in sports....not that you'd know anything about sports.

Apparently there are feelings in sports, because you are catching them.

Comment

Working...
                      X