Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Gervonta Davis Will Be the Biggest Star in All of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I severely doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      mayweather is not a felon lying bum so relax..... Americans admire manny killers and murderers mayweather is nothing compared to that... America has a long history of loving violent human beings.... Americans even love presidents that murder millions of innocent women and children... So take your bitter tears to your therapist....
      Intelligent respectful Decent Law abiding Americans do not respect murders and killers. How stupid are you? That is the difference in our people. There are those that matter and then there are those that respect the murders and killers and drug dealers? Amazing. Funny as all hell though-really hilarious.

Comment

thats why you have to sell your self... Ggg has no personality and only speaks like 20 words of english... Its not that complicated.... I dont know why you are so confused..... Floyd has fans all over the universe... No need to be a racist bum and calling all black people ghetto. That just shows how little your brain is.... Come back with better arguments...
        I would think more Americans respect and admire GGG than felon obnoxious disrespectful dwarf Floyd the felon ex-convict woman abusing thug who also boxed? Funny though your innate basically insame childish reasoning.
        Where the hell were you raised in a prison? America respects clean cut decent honest respectful articluate young men with a vision and are class acts. Most would rather have GGG as a family member than Floyd. Amazing yet vague and understood.

Comment

you went from calling mayweather a felon who went to prison to changing your story real quick... Did you get raped in prison also? I feel sorry for you amigo... Get better.....
          Dwarf Floyd is a felon ex con woman abusing midget who also boxed well. Obviously you are familiar with prison and your love of felons. I personally believe in law and respect of others especially woman. I have never known not one person ever sent to jail. The difference between us son is like night and day or white and colored. Give freedom a chance?

Comment

Massive bellends on this thread..

Comment

They are putting a lot of pressure on Tank and in this game, all it takes is a lucky punch, or head butt, or buttered shoes. I give these guys their moment, but long range is hard to predict. If Tank doesn't KO Walsh, he could have a short run.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
                intelligent respectful decent law abiding americans do not respect murders and killers. How stupid are you? That is the difference in our people. There are those that matter and then there are those that respect the murders and killers and drug dealers? Amazing. Funny as all hell though-really hilarious.
                are you ******ed or just a bit slow? Many american presidents who have killed thousands and millions of innocent women and children are admired and respected by millions of law abiding americans lmfao.... You better get off your fat ass and do some research little boy.....

Comment

Dwarf Floyd is a felon ex con woman abusing midget who also boxed well. Obviously you are familiar with prison and your love of felons. I personally believe in law and respect of others especially woman. I have never known not one person ever sent to jail. The difference between us son is like night and day or white and colored. Give freedom a chance?
                  SO A BITTER BUM LIKE YOU IS BITTER ABOUT MAYWEATHER BEING MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TREE COMBINED.... ITS OK LITTLE BOY YOU WILL GET OVER YOUR BUM LIFE... THOSE SAME WOMEN YOU ARE PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT SIT IN THE FRONT ROW FOR MAYWEATHERS FIGHTS LMFAO. THEY FLY IN THE PRIVATE JETS MAYWEATHER SENDS TO PICK THEM UP... THEY LIVE IN HOUSES THAT MAYWEATHER BOUGHT FOR THEM.. THEY DRIVE ROLLS ROYCES THAT MAYWEATHER PAID FOR.. THEY ARE SOMEHOW LESS BITTER THAN A BROKE BUM LIKE YOU.... I FEEL BAD FOR THE SAD LIFE YOU MUST LEAD..... I HOPE FOOD STAMPS AND WLFARE GET YOU THROUGH YOUR TOUGH TIMES.... MAYBE FLOYD WILL HIRE YOU TO WASH HIS BABY MOMMAS CARS... JUST ASK HIM HE IS A VERY GENEROUS HUMAN BEING.... HE HASNT KILLED OR GASSED OR TORTURED INNOCENT WOMEN, CHILDREN OR MEN LIKE SOME AMERICAN PREISIDENTS..... SO YOU WILL LIKE HIM IM SURE.... JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE THOSE PRESIDENT THAT ORDER KILLINGS OF INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN.....

Comment

i would think more americans respect and admire ggg than felon obnoxious disrespectful dwarf floyd the felon ex-convict woman abusing thug who also boxed? Funny though your innate basically insame childish reasoning.
                    Where the hell were you raised in a prison? America respects clean cut decent honest respectful articluate young men with a vision and are class acts. Most would rather have ggg as a family member than floyd. Amazing yet vague and understood.
                    mayweather is not a felon so there is another lazy lie that i exposed.... Ggg is a nobody in america because americans dont care about dirty doping russians.... Stop crying man you are looking pathetic.... Those women you are pretending to care about were sitting in the front row for floyd vs manny and floyd vs berto lmfao...... So what are you worried about? Dirty russians and ukraninans love criminals and murderers like putin so why wont americans like mayweather? Lmfao... Stop crying like a little girl.... Did floyd slap your mother or sister? If he did i feel sorry for them and i will pray for you guys....

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      We heard this before with Broner hahaha
                      Davis is WAY better and more talented than Broner.

Gervonta was exceptional against Pedraza - the only time Broner has come close to that was against DeMarco.

Comment

Working...
                      X