Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Gervonta Davis Will Be the Biggest Star in All of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    the ax man would KO "tank in under 3 rounds
    The Axe Man doesn't even have a soul anymore. It was taken by Loma

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      There are domestic violence cases across all major sports. Most notoriously football and MMA.

Floyd is one of 6 guys in boxing to ever be a legit US PPV star. You'll find that 4 of those 6 guys all had issues; whether that be with drugs, domestic violence, or generally destructive behavior, not to mention bigotry.

They are boxers, not priests. Most of these guys have serious mental health issues; which is why they're in the ring to begin with. Guys like Ward and GGG (even RJJr or Bernard) either don't have the personalities to draw people in, or don't come from communities that support boxing stars.
      Communities that support boxing stars are ghettos-barrios-welfare tenements and slums with extreme poverty.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        floyd has never been charged with any felony so stop making up lazy lies... Also the 2 women he had altercations with have forgiven him and sit in the front row of all his fights.... Its on camera on showtime them enjoying themselves in the front row... So if those women have moved on what are you crying about? Unless floyd c.ock slapped your mom and sister why are you so bitter? Did floyd slap up your mother or sister ? If he did then i understand your bitterness.... Hope they get better if floyd did that
        How dumb are you boy? Floyd went to prison for beating and assaulting woman. Amazing how thick you are? Open your eyes and face reality that floyd is a little midget beating woman and probably small kids. If little Floyd walked into any man's bar floyd would be given wedgies and slapped around and beat up. aMAZING how some of you actually think?

Comment

mayweather beat 20 champions and has a resume full of hall of famers dumb bum.... Ggg tha bum killa has a resume full of cab drivers dumb ass.... Andre ward has no personality thats why he doesnt sell ppv but even his resume is way better than ggg the cherrypicking bum killa
          hey floyd won fights but it is beyond common sense how that dwarf became a box office draw?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            I know damn well you're not saying MMA doesn't have low-life scum.....You can't.

They abused women 10xs the national average....some have beaten women to death.

Where is Oscar on your list of scum bag fighters??

He raped a 15 y/o girl in messico.

Where is Manny on your list???

He slapped a grown man for not fluffing his rice fast enough....he and his crew beat a tricycle driver black and blue because he didn't get off the street fast enough.

Where is Canelito on your list??

He and his thug Brothers beat Archie Solis so badly they ended his career.....over a woman.

Lil Red lost a woman to a man the size of a child....and couldn't deal with it by himself.

Kovalev is scum....petty scum....he was actually arrested for stealing a cell phone in 2012..

Expand your list lil hater.
            Liked I stated boy Boxing also draws the scum and low life's of the world into the sport. Kids who are well raised from good clean homes in beautiful suburban neighborhoods and good educations and 2 loving parents seldom if ever box. MMA is the same as boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
              how dumb are you boy? Floyd went to prison for beating and assaulting woman. Amazing how thick you are? Open your eyes and face reality that floyd is a little midget beating woman and probably small kids. If little floyd walked into any man's bar floyd would be given wedgies and slapped around and beat up. Amazing how some of you actually think?
              you dumb bum mayweather is not a felon like your lying ass said little boy... He went to jail for a misdemeanor not a felony to prison you lying scumbag.... Like i said before did mayweather slap your mothers ugly face with his ****? if he did i will excuse your bitter tears... If floyd slapped your sister with his **** im sorry... But if he didnt get back to washing dishes instead of lying and calling people felons...... Felon means you were charged with a felony you dumb bum.... Mayweather was charged with a misdemeanor because there were no injuries dumb bum.... Now get back to washing dishes

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                I know damn well you're not saying MMA doesn't have low-life scum.....You can't.

They abused women 10xs the national average....some have beaten women to death.

Where is Oscar on your list of scum bag fighters??

He raped a 15 y/o girl in messico.

Where is Manny on your list???

He slapped a grown man for not fluffing his rice fast enough....he and his crew beat a tricycle driver black and blue because he didn't get off the street fast enough.

Where is Canelito on your list??

He and his thug Brothers beat Archie Solis so badly they ended his career.....over a woman.

Lil Red lost a woman to a man the size of a child....and couldn't deal with it by himself.

Kovalev is scum....petty scum....he was actually arrested for stealing a cell phone in 2012..

Expand your list lil hater.
                my guess son is that you have been to prison yourself and have personal experience of a miserable upbringing and mucho legal issues. Heck you might even be incarcerated now? My guess you are a street urchin from a welfare area bitter at life and successful well raised articulate clean cut decent folks? No crime in that so lighten up.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
                  hey floyd won fights but it is beyond common sense how that dwarf became a box office draw?
                  mayweather became a ppv star because he has legendary and once in life time skills dummy... Ggg is a slow. Flat footed bum robot... Americans dont pay for stiff robots.... Now stop crying

Comment

you dumb bum mayweather is not a felon like your lying ass said little boy... He went to jail for a misdemeanor not a felony to prison you lying scumbag.... Like i said before did mayweather slap your mothers ugly face with his ****? if he did i will excuse your bitter tears... If floyd slapped your sister with his **** im sorry... But if he didnt get back to washing dishes instead of lying and calling people felons...... Felon means you were charged with a felony you dumb bum.... Mayweather was charged with a misdemeanor because there were no injuries dumb bum.... Now get back to washing dishes
                    Boy, jail is jail and prison is prison and being sent to either is a disgrace and a shame and humiliating. Little mini kid floyd is a woman abusing runt who got punished and incarcerated and was placed in protective areas and hidden away shielded, so little floyd was not raped himself in prison. Comical how you reason but I understand you do not have much education and have never seen how decent clean living well raised kids behave in society with respect to others. I pity you and feel so sorry for you.

Comment

mayweather became a ppv star because he has legendary and once in life time skills dummy... Ggg is a slow. Flat footed bum robot... Americans dont pay for stiff robots.... Now stop crying
                      Little floyd did win his fights. But the low Mayweather is scorned and hated by most Americans and shunned in most circles that matter in America. Most Americans could care less about low woman beating felon Floyd the excon.

Comment

Working...
                      X