Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: The Critics Can Talk - But I'm The King of 175!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: The Critics Can Talk - But I'm The King of 175!

WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (28-1, 23 KOs) is paying zero attention to the critics. Stevenson, 39 years old, is placing all of his focus on the upcoming rematch with Polish contender against Andrzej Fonfara, which takes place in Canada on June 3.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

That was a typo, he meant the clown of 175.

Comment

lol ok

Comment

Words can not describe how much I hate Stevenson...

Comment

I'm so split on my opinion of Stevenson. On one hand, I kinda despise the guy. He keeps making these claims without having fought anybody decent since winning the title. (Fonfara is ok). His title run is so garbage its not even funny. And its been 4 years!! But on the other hand, Stevenson vs. any top 10 LHW is a match that I really wanna see. I'm hoping Kovalev beats Ward because I think that will be a great fight. Two big power punchers. That fight excites me as much as the build up to Kovalev-Ward did. And as much as I liked that fight and think Ward is a better boxer than Stevenson, I think the Kovalev-Stevenson fight would be much better. If Kovalev loses, I don't think we will ever see that fight. Stevenson will just say he won't fight him because he doesn't have any titles.

Comment

He's got the most important belt in the division. He's also got the lineage.

And Kovalev blatantly ducked him.

So yes, he is the king of the division.

Comment

Why is this story regarding Hopkins and Showtime coming to light now?! It makes a bit of sense but the first time it's been reported. If Fonfara never got iced by Smith this fight wouldn't be happening. I really hope Stevenson faces the winner of Alvarez and Pascal. Oh and Stevenson is a piece of s*** he is not the king of the division that title belongs to SOG right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                  Words can not describe how much I hate Stevenson...
                  There is no 140 characters restriction on boxing scene bro go ahead and try it..

Comment

I thought mere con was funny but Chickenson is funnier than him..

Comment

Working...
                    X