Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You OK with women boxers showing they t*ts for exposure to the main stream?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eatin' eachother out between rds... might add a couple more eyeballs watching

Comment

More ****.

Comment

It should be a requirement in my opinion.

On second thought, there should be strict criteria for boob reveals. The other chick in the purple, no one wants to see her boobs including her girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          Eatin' eachother out between rds... might add a couple more eyeballs watching
          hahahahahhha

Comment

Oh man, another thread made by a thirsty OP

Comment

Yes, I am OK with that. It does no harm that I can think of. If it makes her an extra dollar isn't that what most boxers want? More money.

Comment

a side of a breast showing actually got peoples attention?? damn people really arnt getting ***** out here i see

Comment

She trains with Joel Diaz. Good luck to her and yes she's sexy

Comment

I don’t have anything wrong with that.. The more ******* the better really. They should weigh in topless so we can see if they are making weight comfortably.. Saggy **** is a bad sign of dehydration.. they need to be firm and nipples pointy kinda like Errol Spence's .

Female reporter like Michele Joy Phillips should also start doing topless interviews.. Well that’s what I think anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      Oh man, another thread made by a thirsty OP
                      Fook's dat mean???????

Comment

Working...
                      X