Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My technical summary of why Canelo knocks out GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My technical summary of why Canelo knocks out GGG.

This is a classic case of aggressive pressure fighter vs counter puncher. At the end of the day I think Canelo's aggression will stop GGG in his tracks. GGG have shown many weaknesses against Jacobs and it really shown in teh later rounds when jacobs was jabbing but hitting GGG with right hands.
    Canelo will surplus rights in ways GGG is not familar with in relation to check hooking.

I think Canelo surely nskalfsfddfdsfsssszz

fuk it
    delete this thread

You're on to something kid. Don't be discouraged because you will receive push back from fanatical irrational blood lusting neanderthals who don't have a full grasp of boxing.

Comment

Canelo fans too scared to even say why they think he will win. Cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Lil G fans can't comprehend how Canelo is going to win.

Idiots.
        Your quote was edited and corrected.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            This is a classic case of aggressive pressure fighter vs counter puncher. At the end of the day I think Canelo's aggression will stop GGG in his tracks. GGG have shown many weaknesses against Jacobs and it really shown in teh later rounds when jacobs was jabbing but hitting GGG with right hands.
            Canelo will surplus rights in ways GGG is not familar with in relation to check hooking.

fuk it
            delete this thread
            So if canelo couldn't ko the smaller chinny cotto or the human punching bag with a cracked jaw Chavez jr what makes you think he can hurt ggg? I'm not saying canelo is Paulie malinaggi but ggg has been hit flush by bigger punchers and nothing. Jacobs has pop and speed and he walked the punches. Name me one fighter that canelo has faced with the power and skills of ggg? None
            I expect a very close fight that can go any way but if anyone is getting knocked out I think it's canelo and not ggg

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Comment

The most convincing argument I've heard so far. I'm not even being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post

fuk it
                  delete this thread

Canelito can't hold the middle of the ring for **** and is ALWAYS on the ropes,regardless the opponent.

There in nothing....absolutely nothing....aggressive about 5'7 Canelito.

GG will be on his ass like dried grits.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    You're on to something kid. Don't be discouraged because you will receive push back from fanatical irrational blood lusting neanderthals who don't have a full grasp of boxing.
                    He's on to something? He didn't say anything other than some assumption that GGG keeps on getting tagged by hooks that he isn't familiar. He didn't take account punching power, he didn't take account of GGG's chin, he didn't take account of GGG's range. He just assumed he gots knock out because Canelo would feint and land a hook.

Comment

Working...
                    X