Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we have an exodus of GGG fans from this site (like Pac fans) after Canelo wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
    Y'all remember how boxing forums went quiet as hell after Pac got put to sleep? Once the Pac hype died down they moved on to the next one.... the next one being Golovkin. Notice how he suddenly gained all these fans right about the time Pac went night night?

I'm predicting they vacate the forum like rats fleeing a sinking ship once Canelo schools that boy.

Who will they latch onto next? lmfao when Kovolov loses to Ward it's OVER.
    Vasyl Lomachenko (or Oleksandr Usyk) will be the next jump-off, with a lot of the folks who simply stop being out front, lurking in the backgrounds until the next "smiling assasin" comes along.

Comment

Y'all remember how boxing forums went quiet as hell after Pac got put to sleep? Once the Pac hype died down they moved on to the next one.... the next one being Golovkin. Notice how he suddenly gained all these fans right about the time Pac went night night?

I'm predicting they vacate the forum like rats fleeing a sinking ship once Canelo schools that boy.

There is a word IF that should be used when talking about the winner of a future fight. Or you could say I think Canelo and Ward will win. Instead you talk as if these fights are already over and Ward and Canelo "schooled" their opponents. You don't know the winner of these fights until these fights are over.GGG is an 8 to 5 betting favorite to beat Canelo and Kovalev is only a slight underdog to Ward. It's just as likely Kovalev and GGG knock their opponents out and make you very sad. You think you have it all figured out that all the Pacquiao fans left Pacquiao and jumped on the GGG band wagon. You are full of **** on that point. I was a Pacquiao fan before and after he was KOed by Marquez. I don't like some of the stupid things he says as a congressman but I still like him as a fighter. I became a fan of GGG completely separate of Pacquiao, Why is it so difficult for you GGG haters to understand why GGG has fans. He always wins and usually by KO. He is never in a dull fight. He is a fighting champion who has already defeated Lemieux and Jacobs who are rated number 4 and number 2 today by neutral boxrec. He is fighting another great fighter next. If GGG and Kovalev lose like you pray they will I will remain a fan of theirs for what they have already done.

Comment

Comment

They've already gotten quiet since the Jacobs fight. They don't talk nearly as much shit as they used to. Now they spend their time trying to convince us the Jacobs fight wasn't close, no need for a rematch. They're talking a lot more cautious about the Canelo fight than there were a year ago. Excuses are already being made. That's what happens when you're a fan of a fighter instead of a fan of the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Just the Floyd fans converted to Ward and spence fans
            It's like you said rinse repeat
            The difference is Floyd retired and people moved on. Pacquiao lost and his fans abandoned ship

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Vasyl Lomachenko (or Oleksandr Usyk) will be the next jump-off, with a lot of the folks who simply stop being out front, lurking in the backgrounds until the next "smiling assasin" comes along.
            Usyk is to boring for them. They like the flashy KO's. People were hyped on Usyk until his last two fights and they actually saw him fight instead of liking him because the writer's from the DemoGGGraphic told them to like Usyk

Comment

Have to laugh at the little cameltoes criticizing the golovtards and yet it is the former that are creating countless rubbish threads

Pot. Kettle. Black

Comment

Has the skin theme of this site changed for anyone else?

It's Grey white and red, a bit too bright for me.
                Get of Canelito's d*ck

His fanbase hates you just as much as GG's fan boys hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Have to laugh at the little cameltoes criticizing the golovtards and yet it is the former that are creating countless rubbish threads

Pot. Kettle. Black
                  its the history of 3g groupies thats coming to a head. before jacobs, 3g was master of the universe. everyone is ''shook'' (even though people keep fighting him).

jacobs was ''shook'' and trying to get out of it, only to get what he wanted (MORE MONEY) and almost win

before dj, canelo was too ''shook'' to fight 3g and was offering too little $$$$.

now that he fought dj and the canelo fight is on, 3g is old and his fans are sweating it out.

''dont make me have to make an alt, dont make me have to make an alt........''
                  ~3g groupie praying 3g wins

Comment

Will we have an exodus of GGG fans from this site (like Pac fans) after Canelo wins?

... Tribe, dear...
                    ... I'm taking bets GGG over Canelo... starting from 1 quint... Interested?...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... Tribe, dear...
                      ... I'm taking bets GGG over Canelo... starting from 1 quint... Interested?...

all of my points canelo wins in any fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X