• Show
Clear All

• Parker vs Whyte

Who ya got?
    Parker
    61.22%
    Whyte
    38.78%

Im not even going to try and predict this one yet....i think its a 50/50 fight based on recent performances.I woould lean towards Parker since i do have him ranked one above whyte.I think whyte has a good shot here though ,he seems to see many holes in Parkers game since the Takam fight.

Comment

No idea. Neither are that good.

Parker doesn't look anything special. Scraped by Ruiz and Takam and had a lackluster performance v his sparring partner in his last night.

Whyte just went life and death with a 5 or 6 year past prime Chisora and arguably got a gift. I'd give Whyte a shot at winning though. If he is going to win a world title then fighting Parker would be his best chance and that goes for any other half decent Heavyweight too.
      Last edited by deathofaclown; 05-14-2017, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Parker is the better overall boxer but his sloppy defence will give Whyte a lot of opportunities to land big clean shots. Whyte is a very live underdog but I think he needs a KO to win.

Comment

If there is such a fight, the location will be very important so, they've some weak points. For example: Parker's punches are not strong enough. on the other side, Whyte is incompetent to use ring. Especially we saw it when he fight against Joshua and Chisora. and finally i think this fight ends with point so, the fighter in his own country is advantageous.

Comment

Whyte is average, at best, and the more we see out of Parker the less impressive he looks. I'll give this to Parker as I think he's mobile enough to out point Whyte. But, it's not a real compelling fight.

Comment

50/50 for me. Whyte is definitely a live opponent though. He's got a good chin and throws plenty of punches. I actually think this would be a good fight to watch.

Comment

we have a good fight that will make potentially another competitve fight..its almost fans today dont want that unless its the champs????lol

anyway...anyone here anything on this?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  we have a good fight that will make potentially another competitve fight..its almost fans today dont want that unless its the champs????lol

anyway...anyone here anything on this?
                  Seen rumours the Wach fights getting cancelled, but theyve been selling tickets for that for weeks. Same rumour mill saying Degale/Smith was getting announced last Friday, and nothing came of that one

Comment

I'd probably give Parker the edge, Whyte would be in with a real good chance though IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X