Floyd Mayweather's style is something to behold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    so all 5 divisions he fought in were weak
    Yeah the Hernandez , Castillo , Chico, and Fatton fights were all rubbish as they were all trash. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Floyd is the only fighter i know that can basically shut out the other best fighter of that era in Manny and get no credit. He also basically 12-0'd Canelo, the guy who was supposed to be the next superstar after him.

It's just the way it is though. People said he wouldn't dare fight Mosley after Mosley destroyed Margarito and was considered the no.1 WW at the time, then Floyd beat him and suddenly Mosley was old and shot.

Some just won't give him credit no matter what. He could come back now and beat every WW in the top 5 and some would find a way to discredit it. To be fair, he probably could actually do that.
      Dude let's be real he didn't shut out manny it was easily 8-4. Canelo was super green it's not like he shut out a prime fighter. Come on man you are reaching

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Yeah the Hernandez , Castillo , Chico, and Fatton fights were all rubbish as they were all trash. Lol
        dear god i hope this is sarcasm...lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          dear god i hope this is sarcasm...lol
          Come on larrry you are smarter than that. Had I mentioned ortrees Guerrero and maidan then it wouldn't be

Comment

his ability to run like a ballerina inside the ring is a style something to behold!

he can whoop ass by running away from his opponents!

Comment

best in my lifetime at not being hit. everytime a thought he had a hard fight the man won easy

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Dude let's be real he didn't shut out manny it was easily 8-4. Canelo was super green it's not like he shut out a prime fighter. Come on man you are reaching
                Manny won 3 rounds at best. It was fairly one sided anyway.

Canelo was green once he was beaten. People on this forum and other forums we're saying Floyd would NEVER step foot in the ring with Canelo just before the fight was signed.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  No it's not. Pot shotting your opponent and landing 2 shots the whole rd is not something to behold.
                  He shuts down everybody he fights, guys renown for very high work rate and Floyds shuts them down to nothing but an excuse and some very sorry ass excuses at that, and look at the names he done that to, only a fool does not see what Floyd achieved in boxing.

To rubbish Floyds resume and be a Manny fan is cringe worthy, its the lowest form of whiny sour grape losers that have no honor, they are not stand up people just low life losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    his ability to run like a ballerina inside the ring is a style something to behold!

he can whoop ass by running away from his opponents!
                    Go learn some boxing you stupid child, you have no clue what you are looking at, I doubt you have ever seen the inside of boxing gym.

Comment

In b4 spoon has an **** attack

Comment

Working...
                      X