No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme Not Making Money With TMT, Starts Driving Uber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    salido became a uber driver after he beat lomachenko... According to robert garcia he is a uber driver in arizona
    Shut the **** up punk! How would Robert know that? They don't work together so go eat a dick!
    According to all the tricks on Hollywood Blvd your selling your ass for two bucks a pop and giving *******s for one dollar. See I knew you was a cheap hooker!

Comment

He had it coming, this is what happens when you sign with Floyd's ****ty promotion company

Floyd doesn't care about his fighters and I wouldn't be surprised if he is ripping them off worse than Don King

Comment

At this headline lol. Damn floyd, at least get the man some fights. The team is suppose to eat too

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          A lot of boxers have 9 to 5s...honestly I just took this as Floyd getting smarter and more responsible. I know for a fact he was spending a lot of money on his early signees. (Knew one of his fighters personally).

I think he learned his lesson about trying to take care of your fighters lifestyle. Notice how you don't see all those guys around him all the time like you used to. I'm sure he lost a few 100k (maybe a few million) trying to take care of those guys.

Btw Salido drives an Uber too. Some of those drivers make bank lol
          Show me some proof where Salido drives an Uber. And don't use that ****ing punk Jason Shaw as your proof.
          I find it hard to believe that Salido drives an Uber since he's had plenty of big money fights and he speaks no English at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            funny you say floyd only helps himself like a lying scumbag but dozens of people who are employed to him give examples of his generosity..... He has 2 champions you dumb bum..... Keep washing dishes instead of hating on a legend....
            I'm sure your choking as your writing your comments since you have Floyd's dick so far down your throat....

Comment

Uber drivers in boxing definitely don't got the same bad rep talent-wise as taxi drivers.

Didn't Floyd just sign that guy within the last 6 months? He got him one fight already. He's probably gonna get him another one anytime now. Can't make a guy a million dollars when they fought 1 time in 18 months before they got with you. And yea you're probably gonna have some money issues when you worked twice in the last 2 years or whatever & aren't a real main event caliber guy.

Sounds more like Dulorme is being a whiner or feeling entitled more than Floyd is f#cking this guy over. He needs to suck it up & take some personal responsibility it sounds like to me.

Comment

This is so damn sad. It's hard to make a living when you
                1.Barely fight
                2.Don't win when you have the opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Show me some proof where Salido drives an Uber. And don't use that ****ing punk Jason Shaw as your proof.
                  I find it hard to believe that Salido drives an Uber since he's had plenty of big money fights and he speaks no English at all.
                  Lance Pugmire of the LA Times...

"As Orlando Salido waits for Vasyl Lomachenko, he's driving for Uber"

Reading is fundamental

Stay classy...
                  Last edited by Butch.McRae; 05-13-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Salido ain't no Uber driver Punk! He don't even speak English you stupid piece of shet! Plus Salido ain't no bum like dulorme. He's had plenty of big fights that paid him handsomely so quit hating on a Mexican b itch!
                    YOU DUMB **** BUM ROBERT GARCIA KNOWS MORE THAN YOU... ROBERT GARCIA SAID ON ESNEWS THAT SALIDO IS A UBER DRIVER IN ARIZONA YOU ******... GOOGLE IT YOU DAMN ****** .... A MEXICAN IS THE ONE WHO SAID SALIDO IS A UBER DRIVER YOU BUM..... STOP CRYING CABRON

Comment

Originally posted by bigstomps View Post
                      i'm sure your choking as your writing your comments since you have floyd's dick so far down your throat....
                      your mother is choking on my **** as i expose your sad pathetic hating ways...... She is just doing her her job like a good woman..... Try to make up some other lazy lies about someone else ****

Comment

Working...
                      X