Comments Thread For: Dulorme Not Making Money With TMT, Starts Driving Uber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is he doing with his money?

Comment

People think rich people will look out for them.

Floyd is the same guy who called a contract HBO offered him $2m a fight a "Slave contract". Same guy now says PBC fighters are getting paid too much, when I don't remember the last time a PBC fighter even made $2m.

It's not knocking Floyd, Floyd has always been about Floyd. Just a friendly reminder that yeah you signed with a rich promoter doesn't mean he's going to make you rich. Don King didn't become become rich and powerful by paying out big purses.

Comment

arum is ripping off pac doe!!

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Top Five P4Pers Loma & Crawford beating modern day equivalent of taxi drivers: Uber drivers!
          Crawford beat him before he became an Uber driver though.

Comment

Don't fighters typically have to fight to make money? Don't they also have to win to start making big money? Then, don't those same fighters have to actually do spend their money wisely? I've seen undefeated fighters driving hoopties because they have family responsibilities and haven't broken through for big money fights.

Comment

just run up in his gym with a few of your homies and take his ****, I heard theirs no push back from any of those dudes so be easy to come up off them nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                People think rich people will look out for them.

Floyd is the same guy who called a contract HBO offered him $2m a fight a "Slave contract". Same guy now says PBC fighters are getting paid too much, when I don't remember the last time a PBC fighter even made $2m.

It's not knocking Floyd, Floyd has always been about Floyd. Just a friendly reminder that yeah you signed with a rich promoter doesn't mean he's going to make you rich. Don King didn't become become rich and powerful by paying out big purses.
                He's fought 3 times in 3 years and you wonder why he is broke.

Comment

SALIDO IS A UBER DRIVER ALSO... ROBERT GARCIA SAID SALIDO DRIVES A UBER IN ARIZONA...... ODLY NO STORY FROM BOXING SCENE ABOUT THAT HAHAHAHAHA.... TYPICAL FUGAZY HATING BUMS..... DULORME HAS HAD ONE FIGHT ON A NON TELEVISED UNDECARD SO WHY WOULD HE HAVE MONEY FROM TMT? ANYTHING TO SMEAR MAYWEATHER....

Comment

Originally posted by !war chavez! View Post
                    just run up in his gym with a few of your homies and take his ****, i heard theirs no push back from any of those dudes so be easy to come up off them nerds.
                    or he could run up on that ******ed bum chavez bum jr? Those hookers robbed that bum so now maybe dulorme can rob that ******ed mexican nerd? Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      what is he doing with his money?
                      A fighter walks away with about 25-30% of their purse after expenses and taxes. If he got a purse of lets say $100,000 and only fought once that year, he made 25-30 grand for that year.

Comment

Working...
                      X