Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Mayweather and McGregor Try To Upstage Canelo-Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Irish and a Black man fighting on a MEXICAN Holiday??? I know ZERO boxing fans or Mexicans who will pick that over GGG vs. CANELO.

Comment

Why can't Floyd just stay gone.. the sport of boxing is way better without him. No one man is bigger than the sport. Floyd is just an attention whore like his friend 50 Cent. Dude has the character of a stripper. "Look at me look at me!" Disappear mofo.. shooo! Be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        What was the point of this article? GGG-Canelo is happening. Floyd-Mcgregor may or may not happen. I won't complain about the more good fights the better. Mcgregor-Floyd isn't a great fight but if Floyd is going to keep ducking GGG at 160 and he doesn't make any other great matchups in boxing, then at least it's something on the boxing calender. Beats some random PBC mismatch on that date.
        Floyd ducking lil g at 160? Wtf u can't be serious. Floyds heaviest weight is 151. If lil g wants to fight Floyd he needs to drop weight.period. Why do lil g fans think if somebody doesn't make him comfortable that theyre ducking him?

Comment

I can't speak for anyone else but I will NOT be paying for Mayweather vs McGregor regardless of whether it's on the same day as Canelo vs Golovkin or not. I'll go to a bar or pub and watch the Mayweather McGregor spectacle and pay for a nice meal for myself but that's it.
          Canelo vs Golovkin however I must buy. I think that's going to be a very entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            McGregor AND Dana white will make more money off this fight than they would off of multiple McGregor fights. It's worth the beat down for them.
            No they wouldn't because Mayweather would insist on controlling the promotion like he did with May/Pac. Dana White, UFC, and Connor would not make that much off the fight, although for Connor it would be by far his biggest payday. Dana White and UFC wouldn't have much say or make much profits like they do with the UFC PPV events. Dana makes a killing off of those, the only that gets screwed is the UFC fighters.

Comment

Floyd is a pest

FLOYD IS A PEST.

THE WORST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO BOXING.

A cowardly "fighter," a cheater, a trickster. A coward who based his "unbeaten" career on acting like a coward, cheating by using blatant clinching, pushing, elbowing, sucker-punching. Always protected by crooked referees and judges.

A coward who NEVER fought outside the US.

And now, this coward wants to ruin THE MOST EXPECTED BOXING FIGHT OF THE YEAR, by putting a pathetic (and super-cowardly) show vs. a guy who HAS NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO in a boxing ring, wearing boxing gloves???

Why doesn't this damn COWARD WOMAN BEATER fight that whateverhisnameis UFC, MMA, or whatever non-boxing-association star, on his terms, THAT IS WITHOUT GLOVES and using the legs???

Why are people so incredibly stupid to even plan to pay to see such ridiculous show?

Floyd is a pest. Like a c.ockroach or a rat. Can someone please set a trap and glue him or something, so boxing can move on and forget this disgrace ever existed?
              Last edited by sterilizer; 05-20-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X