No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr destroys Lemieux at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    Best chance he has is taking enough of Lemieux punches and then when Lemieux is tired, he throws something.
    chavez jr should hire moe sizlack as his corner man
    their more suited than nacho and chavez

Comment

Lemieux stops Chavez Jr.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Lem stop Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
          Nacho has brought something out in Jr. It was just a weight drain that happened in the Canelo fight. I don't know if Jr banged four women or not to get his watch stolen, but I know he trained like a mad man for Canelo. In the end, Canelo won the fight at the negotiation table and simply went through the motions in the ring with a weight drained zombie. Chavez Jr will bounce back from this. He needs it. What better way to do it then to beat up staredown king David Lemieux. If they fight at 168 Chavez Jr will absolutely destroy this limited puncher. His skill set will be on full display and he won't be drained.
          That is some good stuff you must be drinking. Using Chavez Jr. and the words destroying someone has to be some kind of oxymoron.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            What did Nacho bring out of Chavez exactly? What did u see to make u think that? I didn't see nothing . Please explain...
            Look he was just drained against Canelo. Its simple science. The fight at 164 was always going to result in a weight drained Jr. Chavez is a star fighter. Lemieux is just a neanderthal that will shoot his load early. Chavez can absorb that attack at 168 and will be able to use his size advantage to take out Lemieux in the second half of the fight just like Grovelkin did.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
              chavez jr should hire moe sizlack as his corner man
              their more suited than nacho and chavez
              Moe was a good trainer he got Homer a heavyweight title shot and Homer couldn't punch at all.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Chavez is not a game fighter. He quit against Fonfara when a game fighter would have continued. No way in hell could he compete with Canelo but he sure could have tried harder than he did. He went into survival mode. He was afraid to throw many punches because Canelo would hit him even more then. Chavez just isn't a very good fighter. Lemieux has much more speed and ability. He hit harder than Chavez and has ten times the heart and fighting spirit of Chavez. Lemieux would knock Chavez out in my opinion.
                Yes, and at 168 Lemieux would almost certainly hit harder, have more energy (I don't think he makes 160 easily) and, more importantly, Lemieux comes to fight.

Comment

Lemieux has something Chavez will never have: heart

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                    Look he was just drained against Canelo. Its simple science. The fight at 164 was always going to result in a weight drained Jr. Chavez is a star fighter. Lemieux is just a neanderthal that will shoot his load early. Chavez can absorb that attack at 168 and will be able to use his size advantage to take out Lemieux in the second half of the fight just like Grovelkin did.
                    This doesn't hold, Nacho said he was eating fine and looked healthy. Look at him during the fight he looked healthy and vital, none of the usual tell tale signs of draining, weary eyes, gaunt face....Canelo did a number on him in the first round and after that he just became hopeless. What bugs me is that he didn't try....he just didn't try.

Comment

Atg idiotic thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X