Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd isnt TBE?? Despite PERFECT record/QUALITY resume??TBE past present and FUTURE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

TBE is just a marketing tool used to sell more hats. He's a great boxer. Who cares if he is or isn't the best of all time.

Comment

Nobody is the best ever, its nothing but fan opinion and means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          You ever find proof that Floyd was "caught by the dco" to back your factual claims?

I remember I told you to provide a link and you claimed you were playing chess and dissapeared.

Smh. That's some cowardly ****.

At least admit you were wrong and admit you got ALL of your "facts" from Thomas Hauser.
          I told you I'm not doing your research for you. Especially when you are using glorified bloggers and Floyd himself as your sources. For anyone who is not biased (ie., not you) they can look up the time line and facts. The fact is, at the time he used the IV it was NOT authorized. An exception was not granted until three weeks later. If ANY other fighter had pulled that B.S. you and all of Floyd's cheerleaders would be crying foul.

The fact that you had to make this silly, fangirl thread is proof that you will never be convinced of the truth and we would all be wasting our time trying to convince you otherwise. But hey, the world loves mediocrity and the casuals are easily impressed, count yourself among them.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I told you I'm not doing your research for you. Especially when you are using glorified bloggers and Floyd himself as your sources
            Research for me? YOU were the one who posted FALSE information under the pretense labled as FACT.

I called you out on it. Instead of providing factual proof you tucked your tail an hid.

. For anyone who is not biased (ie., not you) they can look up the time line and facts. The fact is, at the time he used the IV it was NOT authorized. An exception was not granted until three weeks later. If ANY other fighter had pulled that B.S. you and all of Floyd's cheerleaders would be crying foul.
            So this is your only factual proof Floyd used PEDS? An IV of vitamins?

Nevermind the years of ABP testing, CIR testing every sample and even providing a partial urine sample before the IV......

The FACT here is that he was granted a THERAPUTIC USE EXEMPTION that was well within WADA RULES.

The fact that you had to make this silly, fangirl thread is proof that you will never be convinced of the truth and we would all be wasting our time trying to convince you otherwise.
            This is where you are exposed.

It doesn't take much effort to convince people of the truth when you present FACTS - Which you FAILED to do.

In a previous thread you clearly stated A MISINFORMED RUMOR AS A FACT.

Well it does take a lot more effort to convince someone to change their opinion of FACTS when you are known to not only present FALSE information but also to not admit when you were wrong about it.

Look how hard that idiot Spoon works to try and "convince" people Manny beat Floyd. Watch any of the videos and they lack factual information - improperly counting/dismissing punches in favor of Manny and even trying to redfine how boxing matches are judged.

There isn't But hey, the world loves mediocrity and the casuals are easily impressed, count yourself among them.

Yet there isn't another boxer alive that can surpass Floyd's accomplishments inside the ring.

FACT.
            Last edited by Dosumpthin; 05-11-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

what a terrible troll thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                TBE is just a marketing tool used to sell more hats. He's a great boxer. Who cares if he is or isn't the best of all time.

This post is SO causually disrespectful.

Why?

Floyd is the only boxer in the last 40 years that can pull of TBE "MARKETING TOOL".

It's one thing to claim it, it's another to fight everyone they said you wouldn't across 5 weight classes for 20 years and retire HEALTHY WEALTHY AND UNDEFEATED.

If it was just a marketing tool why is it other boxers haven't had the same financial success?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    what a terrible troll thread
                    You don't agree FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR WAS THE BEST EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT?

You may have been subconsciously influenced by the haters on this site.
                    That's the problem with the internet....every idiot now has a voice.

Objectively speaking on my opinion..... Numbers don't lie.

Smh.

Stay strong Bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                      who has defeated more world champions then Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X