Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko: "I can beat Anthony Joshua in a rematch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad could win a rematch I'm sure. He has avenged losses before.
    But joshis hard to beat.
    In Olympic games 2o12 I thought josh only won gold as he had home advantage and I diudnt think josh was that good..
    I've learnt josh is pretty handy

Comment

Thats the thing here.fans would be calling joshua overatted had he lost ,but now hes too good for Wlad after one fight? Common sense would tell you a loss wouldnt have actually mattered ,it would have only showed how good Wlad is.

Wlad most likely wont find a fight with another champion any time soon,and they all would avoid him .The rematch makes sense, for him .i would rather see the fury rematch as i think he would win that...the joshua fight? no,but it could be a good fight depending if Joshua lets him set in the fight early.

if not? it wont see past 5 rnds.

Comment

No way he retires. Absolutely none. He's taking the rematch.

Comment

After the loss, I think the division is moving away from Wlad pretty fast so of course he wants the rematch. He already has two legit back to back losses, a third would certainly end his career. If he has no plans to retire maybe he should get a soft touch. Let Joshua go in another direction and they can make it happen after. If he's looking for a last hurrah then go for the immediate rematch.

Comment

I would like to see it again because it was a brilliant fight but, Joshua will improve in every area after the first fight and I wouldn't like to see wlad go out on his back.

Comment

this man's pride was hurt. he was humiliated in front of his woman.

let him vent.

Comment

I think if Joshua goes straight Mike Tyson+Maidana on Wladimir he could get him out of there early no matter what

Comment

YES HE CAN! There is one trait, i have noticed that Emanuel Steward's HEAVYWEIGHT fighters share? They are Formidable in rematches! Wladimir Kiltschko has gathered immense amount of data on Anthony Joshua during their April 29th bout! Anthony Joshua from a share physical perspective, is a dangerous fighter for 4-5 rounds in my opinion! But after this stage in a competition fight, he has shown now on Two occasions that his form and physical attributes decrease! He becomes very static, and nothing more than a big super-heavyweight who is willing to throw combinations! (I don't see genius in the man! I see a lot of courage and incredible will-power, but i have not witnessed genius!).....

Wladimir Kiltschko at 41 years of age, has just taken Anthony Joshua life and death! and he basically only utilized 3 punches within his arsenal! The Jab, Back Hand and Left Hook! That is all it took for him to push Anthony Joshua to a point where he has never been before! I am not even sure whether it was the extra weight which caused Joshua to become static, because even when he faced Dillian Whyte he was weighing 245 pounds! (And the same systemic characteristics, began to show after 4-5 rounds in that particular fight also! It as if he is suffering from the same kind of illness that David Price has, but only acutely!)...

If the rematch happens, i predict that Wladimir Kiltschko will come in heavier at 244-245 pounds! for me at 240 pounds, Wladimir Kiltschko was too light! (Kiltschko seemed abit over trained in my opinion!)...
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-10-2017, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Although Wlad could certainly beat AJ in the rematch, I'd favor the odds against it. Also if he does beat AJ it wouldn't be terribly good for boxing.

Comment

I doubt it. His best chance to win was the fight he just had. Maybe he should have thrown more bombs and attacked more viciously after he knocked AJ down. In a rematch he will be a little older and further past prime. AJ will be a little more confident and experienced and closer to his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X