Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Anthony Joshua Will Be My Easiest Career Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
    I'm not saying that he won't be worse after this layoff but what I am saying is people will complain and say that he would've beaten him before the layoff which I dispute as well. You did say that Fury would be considered the greatest of all time though if he came back and beat Joshua so I don't know if I value your opinion too highly
    I was only kidding when I said he would be goat if he beat josh after lay off. But I'm just stating its a big achievement comparable to Ali missing prime years inarcerated. Tyson's layoff is even more significant as Tyson gets up to mischief when too much time on his hands.
    But true if josh does beat tysdon, people will say its cos of layoff I agree.

Comment

And when Fury beats Joshua, everyone will claim it was a fluke, or Joshua wasn't motivated, or had "family problems". Y'know, the same excuses they wheeled out for Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
        You don't just bounce back from addiction and mental illness in a few months. Humility is required to defeat those burdens. His mouth tells us that he's learned nothing.
        If he dares challenge Joshua next, it will be his complete undoing.
        Well, to play devil's advocate for a moment. Maybe Joshua just seems easy in comparison to the paint job his tangle with the Peruvian marching powder laid on him. Tyson Fury ... just might be crazy enough to work.

Comment

Working...
        X