Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez: I Hope Fonfara Wins, Stevenson Will Never Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    From Broner to Stevenson. What a failure of a switch.

HanzBooger

Now he doesn't even show up for his articles.
    Cant blame the guy both those clowns in the process of flushing their careers down the toilet. At least he isnt living in denial and still hyping those jokes up like some people.

Comment

Dude has been waiting for his mandatory shot for 2 years now. I don't even like Alvarez and his style is meh, but have some respect for the sport.

Comment

Stevenson's Haters are at it again... Of course he could have been more active, but when Fonfara breaks down again in the ring you'll be all over it, just like when Williams Jr made the news for the bad reasons...

Alvarez doesn't sell.... That's the only reason why it didn't happen yet ... Besides that he made more $$$$ this way...
        Last edited by Superbee; 05-10-2017, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          Stevenson's Haters are at it again... Of course he could have been more active, but when Fonfara breaks down again in the ring you'll be all over it, just like when Williams Jr made the news for the bad reasons...

Alvarez doesn't sell.... That's the only reason why it didn't happen yet ... Besides that he made more $$$$ this way...
          For 4 years have not fought a single opponent with a pulse while keeping a WBC belt hostage, whats there not to hate ???

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post

I feel for you, and the other 5 or 6 people who havent realized what a joke Stevenson has become.

Comment

Stevenson is a piece of s*** he wanted the Fonfara rematch after he saw him get iced by Smith in a round lol. I hope Fonfara boxes smart and kicks his ass. Alvarez vs Pascal is actually an excellent fight.

Comment

Rooting for Fonfara to end Stevenson's reign of terror, once and for all!!!

War Fonfara!!!!

Comment

Mr. Alvarez sir,

You should do as a term you're familiar with states and just "step aside" and wait.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    I feel for you, and the other 5 or 6 people who havent realized what a joke Stevenson has become.
                    Oh I don't agree with the way they managed his career... Could have been much more entertaining ... But fact is he's still considered a top 3 LHW and he's still a stellar boxer... I blame the message, not the messenger ...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X