Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Ready: Bring on Daniel Jacobs at 168, He Beat Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sit the F down. Chavez jr credibility is shot. There are welterweights that would have beaten the version of him that fought on Saturday.

Comment

Nobody wants to see you again chavez!

Comment

No one would pay to see this fight. The Mexican fans don't expect Junior to beat Jacobs so they won't support it. No one expects Junior to be to more motivated to fight Jacobs than he was to fight Canelo. This would be another farce just like the one on Saturday.

Comment

Comment

Hahaha haha.

Comment

The only way Jr will have any credibility is that he compiles a good run which I think he is incapable of doing.

He was financially and personally motivated for his fight with Canelo and all his short comings showed up

Comment

Oh boy, Jr's gonna play Jacobs up to try to one-up Canelo...you lost where it mattered bro. I'd rather see Chavez Jr-Lemieux. And Jacobs-Charlo is much more interesting.

Comment

Jacobs chin is too fragile to risk it Vs. Chavez Jr.
                  (If im Jacobs) I'd sit back and gamble that GEE can win Vs. Canelo and ca$h in my "I beat GEE doe" card

Comment

Easy win for Jacobs even getting pulled up weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      You about to get cursed out by Kigali for saying this lol. He thinks Jacobs is better than what he is
                      Your boy GGift should have walked through him if he isn't all that.

Comment

Working...
                      X