Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: No Doubt Saul Can KO 'No Defense' Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    Canelo team will be dumb to think GGG will be easy to hit just because people land. It means they believe the bull crap and havnt actually studied what Golovkin can do, a big mistake if True.

Canelo last five fights over nothing compared to even a 35 year old Golovkin who will lay it all out there. Kirkland, Cotto, Khan, Smith, and Zombie Chavez. Not a single round in these five fights prepared Canelo for GGG.

He's getting Goid Boy treatment.
    Hey progressive phag, you are all talk. Bet accounts if you think ggg will win! Don't be scared

Comment

[QUOTE=Robi13;17660474]Against bums bro[/QUOTE

Predictable

Comment

The same Canelo that was unable to stop Mosely Cotto or a zombie looking chavez jnr!!? HE can't knock out Glolovkin if GGG stood there and let him!!

GGG has reach advantage height, size, better power better footwork

Canelo has better head movement and counter punching so should be a good clash of styles

GGG by late stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          I already answered that to others, ggg wasted valuable years on a wack division, there was always more talent at 154 or 168, he played safe at 160, fine, but after parroting anyone from 154 to 160 for years, he can only blame him self... it seems like mw is barely starting to heat up but ggg already wasted so much time on ranked mws that really are c level fighters with the exception of jacobs ...
          And by the way, pac doesnt have the power to compete at 154, let alone big boys at 160... pac barely gets a W vs small guys like vargas and there is a reason he is fighting horn next and not thurman or anyone relevant at his weight...
          Pacquaio beat margarito at JMW and broke both orbitals, margarito hit infinitely harder than geale and by saying he wasted his time at MW doesn't answer the question

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            I didn't bother to read through the posts in this thread and I'm sure it's been said...but Smellnelo couldn't even KO Jr so how's he going to hurt GGG?

he couldn't hit Mayweather with a handful of rice

he will have no problem landing on Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              Mw has ****** for a while, ggg decided to play safe and stayed there, it was his decision , fine, but dont blame everyone else... anyone from 154 to 168 lol...
              Oh and again , chill out... you guys have been so sensible since the fight was signed...

they have been good boys

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
                Lol...GGG damn near went pro at Canelo's current age and had promoter issues for years. A little unfair to compare the two by the same standard of age don't cha think? I mean i didn't expect GGG's resume to blossom within a couple months of turning pro. And polls mean squat on a site full of fan boys.

Outside of Mayweather, Canelo and GGG's resume are about the same. If you take away Mayweather, I'd argue GGG's is better. Martin Murray, who was robbed against Martinez, is arguabley a tougher fight p4p than Trout when GGG fought him. Jacobs is a tougher fight p4p than Lara, once again who's never beat anybody, when they fought. Over the hill Cotto is probably a Lemiuex level opponent. Just because Canelo had trouble with him, doesn't make it untrue. Any other top mw would have ran through Cotto, which is why Cotto won't fight a top Jr mw or mw.

No matter how you look at it, the only fighter who beats anything on GGG's resume is Mayweather and Canelo got schooled so I don't see how that's a plus for him.

don't be ridiculous

you were wrong icha, we still got golov-idiots talking rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by ghost94 View Post
                  GGG vs Canelo is going to go just about like GGG vs Lemieux but a little more difficult for GGG. 115-113, UD GGG. GGG has slightly more power, better head movement when throwing, better footwork, he's effective in more ranges, punishes the body, the P4P best jab in boxing and a chin like Chavez. Canelo is the better counter puncher if GGG gets in range and Canelo may have better hand speed at this point and reasonable enough power to wear down GGG but, watch the Lemieux fight and I believe you'll get an idea how this fight is going to go down.

why would you say that ?

Andre Ward has a much more educated jab than Golovkin

if we are talking effective, then not even close

you guys are in for a big fright

Comment

Article picture shows Golovkin been eating nice after the Jacobs bout....but he can't make 168 doe...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      why would you say that ?

Andre Ward has a much more educated jab than Golovkin

if we are talking effective, then not even close

you guys are in for a big fright
                      Because I really think Golovkin has a better jab. I think Crawford has a better jab than Ward too. Maybe even Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X