Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: No Doubt Saul Can KO 'No Defense' Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Firstly, these are not club fighters, second, which of canelos last 4 fights has done anything to prepare canelo for ggg, canelo got tired hitting Jnr, imagine when he is pressured relentlessly how his stamina will be, you are very one dimensional the way you access fights

when he is pressured relentlessly, Canelo will have LOTS of opportunities..... you will not see that "killer" pressure against Canelo, just like you rarely saw it against Jacobs

#levels

Canelo is a 12-round fighter, not sure about Golovkin ?

that body-work is gonna slow the G-man down, and those sharp counters and defensive combinations are going to make him hesitant

Golovkin will have trouble committing against a sharpshooter like Canelo, you will see

Comment

• If Canelo was going to have any chance to stop G he would have stopped Chavez as he was there to be hit at will.

I don't believe Canelo has any chance of stopping Golovkin, his only chance it great counter boxing and I don't think he has the footwork to do that for 12 rounds, his hand speed wont keep G off of him, Im not biased one way or the other here and cannot see how Canelo can win this fight he is too small and would need to have the skills of Floyd to pull it off.

For me this fight is the good big man vs the good little man and I think will go that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        when he is pressured relentlessly, Canelo will have LOTS of opportunities..... you will not see that "killer" pressure against Canelo, just like you rarely saw it against Jacobs

#levels

Canelo is a 12-round fighter, not sure about Golovkin ?

that body-work is gonna slow the G-man down, and those sharp counters and defensive combinations are going to make him hesitant

Golovkin will have trouble committing against a sharpshooter like Canelo, you will see
        So what will he do when he is laying on the ropes gassed, he couldn't hurt Jnr, he couldn't hurt cotto so how do you think he will keep ggg off himself, ggg punches will have a lot more effect on canelo than the other way, Jacobs boxes well, hits harder, is way more mobile, has a bigger reach but was hit with jabs constantly, so how is canelo going to deal with these issues

Comment

So what will he do when he is laying on the ropes gassed, he couldn't hurt Jnr, he couldn't hurt cotto so how do you think he will keep ggg off himself, ggg punches will have a lot more effect on canelo than the other way, Jacobs boxes well, hits harder, is way more mobile, has a bigger reach but was hit with jabs constantly, so how is canelo going to deal with these issues

Canelo will make him miss and make him pay

he is much sharper than Golovkin

Golovkin's pressure will give Canelo opportunities, and I see Canelo countering that jab no problem

some of you guys must have started watching boxing yesterday..... all that powah stuff is dribble at the top level..... surely you learnt something from Mayweather over the years?

Canelo will make Golovkin be responsible, just like he made Chavez be responsible

you guys all said that Kovalev would beat Ward EASY, and knock him the fk out..... and that feather-fisted Ward had NO chance to win, the Krusher would just walk through him

well, what happened ?

and Golovkin was sucking it up early against Jacobs, Canelo is gonna make this a very demanding 12 round fight..... Golovkin is old, and he is not a 12-round fighter..... after 9 rounds of hellacious body-shots, the championship rounds will be deep water for Golovkin

if Golovkin loses rounds early like he did against Brook, it's all uphill for him

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Canelo will make him miss and make him pay

he is much sharper than Golovkin

Golovkin's pressure will give Canelo opportunities, and I see Canelo countering that jab no problem

some of you guys must have started watching boxing yesterday..... all that powah stuff is dribble at the top level..... surely you learnt something from Mayweather over the years?

Canelo will make Golovkin be responsible, just like he made Chavez be responsible

you guys all said that Kovalev would beat Ward EASY, and knock him the fk out..... and that feather-fisted Ward had NO chance to win, the Krusher would just walk through him

well, what happened ?

and Golovkin was sucking it up early against Jacobs, Canelo is gonna make this a very demanding 12 round fight..... Golovkin is old, and he is not a 12-round fighter..... after 9 rounds of hellacious body-shots, the championship rounds will be deep water for Golovkin

if Golovkin loses rounds early like he did against Brook, it's all uphill for him

let me correct the bold.....

if Golovkin loses rounds early like he did against the lighter-punching, far inferior, Kell Brook..... then it's all uphill for him

Comment

• I didn't say anything about kov vs ward, every report about these two sparring has come back with the exact same story, ggg hurt canelo a number of times and ggg just smiled when canelo tagged him, it was a number of years ago but you need to take some things into account, the used 16oz gloves, 10oz will put canelo into a cautious state,that spar was canelos home turf so he would definately wanted to come out on top, canelo slips punches, but doesn't move his feet, when fighters slip punches, if you aim at the outside of the head(the eye) then they will generally move inside of that jab which will in fact keep their head, corralled, directly in front of you, easily tagged with a right

Comment

• I don't think there is a great deal of power difference between canelo and brook TBH, why do you keep referencing what mayweather can do when talking about canelo, they are worlds apart in style and ability, canelo is in front of you to be hit, floyd isn't, that's the exact reason floyd schooled him, canelo hasn't the ability to move like that in his wildest dreams

Comment

• another trainer making another bold statement.....do we actually think theyd say something different ?!?!?!?

didnt nacho declare jr would win ???

Comment

• Is he talking shit or is he ignorant. It is good to be confident, but important to know what your opponent is capable of as well.

Comment

I didn't say anything about kov vs ward, every report about these two sparring has come back with the exact same story, ggg hurt canelo a number of times and ggg just smiled when canelo tagged him, it was a number of years ago but you need to take some things into account, the used 16oz gloves, 10oz will put canelo into a cautious state,that spar was canelos home turf so he would definately wanted to come out on top, canelo slips punches, but doesn't move his feet, when fighters slip punches, if you aim at the outside of the head(the eye) then they will generally move inside of that jab which will in fact keep their head, corralled, directly in front of you, easily tagged with a right

nope, one report said that, and I think you exaggerated it

all other reports say there was nothing in it

Canelo was a green kid back then, and sparring is just sparring..... he is much more developed as a fighter now

ggg is not a 12-round fighter, and he is getting old..... Canelo will gonna soften him up with that bodywork and drag him deep

Comment

Working...
                      X