No announcement yet.

Golovking still hasn't beaten a P4P fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovking still hasn't beaten a P4P fighter

He had an unconvincing win against an unrated fighter who got flattened in 5 rounds by Dmitry Pirog.

A lot of people based his ranking on his supposed dominance on the division. He didn't look all that dominant against Jacobs.

After his last performance, I don't think he deserves that ranking.

you're just hating!

Comment

You still haven't made one relevant thread.

Nothing to see here.

Comment

Lol, that was fast.

And from Jubei of all people lol

Nice to see you're still lurking here

But can we please get to the facts?

Comment

So I guess our P4P list is going to have like 3 or 4 names on there?

Comment

How many p4p fighters are around the MW division apart from himself and his next opponent, the one he's been trying to get in the ring for over 2 years?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              He had an unconvincing win against an unrated fighter who got flattened in 5 rounds by Dmitry Pirog.

A lot of people based his ranking on his supposed dominance on the division. He didn't look all that dominant against Jacobs.

After his last performance, I don't think he deserves that ranking.
              8 out of the 10 fighters on the p4p list haven't beaten a p4p fighter. Are you new to the sport?

Comment

What up KingHippo. GGG is so nice with his D that he lets his opponents do this to him on a regular.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  8 out of the 10 fighters on the p4p list haven't beaten a p4p fighter. Are you new to the sport?
                  No I'm not. And I'm disapointed in you Satiev, always saw you as one of the most balanced posters on there.

Take the case of Rigondeaux and Crawford for instance. Both fought fighters ranked higher than Jacobs and completely embarrassed them.

Comment

GGG not beat a Top PFP fighter? Yeah but he #1 doe

Comment

Working...
                    X