Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    how's that BS?

Jacobs has very underrated offense. it's p4p

there's nobody that puts together combos, single shots with both hands along with footwork reach better than him other than possibly GGG.

Who has Canelo fought with the offensive prowess of a Jacobs?
    You've got to be trolling...

Comment

show me the successful pullcounter against chavez jr. don't write a novel of non-sense.

gif it.

Dude how many times can you be proven wrong in one thread before you just shut up and walk out. You the clown that guaranteed Chavez would KO canelo that alone should require you never speak on anything Canelo related.

Comment

You always are WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Reach
          Khan 71
          Trout 72
          Lara 74
          Chavez 73
          Canelo 70 1/2
          GGG 70

How will reach be a problem for Canelo? SMH

GGG use distances very well. his arms are longer than stated as many here have speculated which is why he has so much success jabbing.

he had n problems jabbing Jacobs who was much taller with faster feet.

Comment

GGG use distances very well. his arms are longer than stated as many here have speculated which is why he has so much success jabbing.

he had n problems jabbing Jacobs who was much taller with faster feet.
            you are something else so he has great defense even though he gets hit because he just doesn't want to turn on the switch and use this secret defense he has. And he has longer arms then is listed for his fights but everyone else their listed arm length must be lies? Fact GGG does not have some great reach and Canelo has beaten many fighters with much longer reaches. Just shut up about reaches you been proven wrong. Move on to the next corny argument.

Comment

Dude how many times can you be proven wrong in one thread before you just shut up and walk out. You the clown that guaranteed Chavez would KO canelo that alone should require you never speak on anything Canelo related.

i still have more points than you. that means i pick fights better than you.

so stfu.

that chavez jr is also drained to hell who only threw 70 punches. dude was using a stupid gameplan on top of that. i said if the andy lee version of himself showed up.

Comment

you are something else so he has great defense even though he gets hit because he just doesn't want to turn on the switch and use this secret defense he has. And he has longer arms then is listed for his fights but everyone else their listed arm length must be lies? Fact GGG does not have some great reach and Canelo has beaten many fighters with much longer reaches. Just shut up about reaches you been proven wrong. Move on to the next corny argument.

Golovkin and Lemiuex have the same reach on paper.

who had the superior range in that fight?

Comment

i still have more points than you. that means i pick fights better than you.

so stfu.

that chavez jr is also drained to hell who only threw 70 punches. dude was using a stupid gameplan on top of that. i said if the andy lee version of himself showed up.
                  shut up with the excuses. I bet you picked Khan and Smith to beat Canelo too. You just a blind hating GGG dyck ryder. as for points I have no clue how they generated for all I know you just pick more fights. But we all know your dumb azzz spammed these boards every day telling everyone Chavez would kill Canelo and were wrong. Now you telling us GGG will kill Canelo. You will be wrong on that too. And I will be here the next day hearing your excuses GGG was old, he got robbed, maybe he had the flu again just like the Brook fight huh? SMH

Comment

Are we back to the argument he just lets guys hit him over and over in the face but he secretely has great defense and will turn it on when the time is right? Next BS coming is he just let a small welterweight Brook turn his face to hamburger meat just to appear weak to get fights? LMAO

They both have great chins yet canelo doesn't fight foolishly taking shots. Because he actually has defense and the skill set not an imaginary skillset that only GGG fans know exist one you can see on the tape.
                    The myth that GGG has no defense needs to stop. Hes not mayweather defensively but he is capable of boxing and evading with headmovement and footwork when needed. He just relies on his chin alot because of his pressure style.

I present video evidence. you can also watch the jacobs fight for reference.

Comment

I'll wait...
                      When people say more skilled they mean more flashy. Canelo' defense looks cool but it isn't as effective as Golovkin's, who's able to catch punches on his gloves and arms.

Canelo' defense only drains his gas tank which will be the end of him once he starts to linger on the ropes to catch his breath.

Comment

Working...
                      X