Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Warns Canelo: With Me - It Will Be a Very Different Story!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    as are you fools.....

what will you say when Golovkin gets his shht pushed in by a freckle-faced fraud who also happens to be a coward?

the ONLY reason why you clowns cop so much flak is because you bash MUCH BETTER fighters than Golovkin, despite giving him a free pass

just like you clowns did with Pacquiao

you could have waited for Golovkin to prove himself, and even encouraged him to do so..... instead, you elevated Golovkin immediately and made childish excuses for him, whilst calling everyone else a bum and a coward
    Man you're a trip. LOL. Canelo fought in a made up 155 division and you respect that? There are plenty good fighters at 154 who he could've faced. Lara again, Demetrius Andrade, Jermall Charlo, Jermell Charlo but he choose Khan and others smaller fighters. If you're going to talk, at least call out Canelo for the 155 weight class while being a MW champion. Then he gave his belt up and please don't cosign his lame excuse for not fighting GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
      Bruh, I rent to the fight and I felt it was fix. I hate to say any sport is fix but after watching Canelo drop his hands right in front of Chavez... And he didn't throw, I was like what the hell. Then they brought GGG out and I was like, I see why he didn't throw.

oh come on

how many fights have you watched

the guy who was getting outclassed/countered, and was clearly being baited, should have happily obliged?

he was in survival mode, Canelo was trying to set him up
      Last edited by aboutfkntime; 05-09-2017, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Man you're a trip. LOL. Canelo fought in a made up 155 division and you respect that? There are plenty good fighters at 154 who he could've faced. Lara again, Demetrius Andrade, Jermall Charlo, Jermell Charlo but he choose Khan and others smaller fighters. If you're going to talk, at least call out Canelo for the 155 weight class while being a MW champion. Then he gave his belt up and please don't cosign his lame excuse for not fighting GGG.

that is just the same ol lame dribble

honestly, you guys are a bunch of wankers

Canelo had been chasing Cotto for YEARS, since long before lil 153lb Cotto won the middleweight strap when Martinez's leg fell off ..... Cotto/Canelo was a highly anticipated money-fight between two SWW's, one of whom had accidentally picked up the MW belt

Cotto weighed 153, in consecutive fights..... Canelo had never fought above 155 and had never faced a middleweight opponent..... the ONLY reason why you wankers wet your knickers over it, is because of your fanboy obsession for Hypekin

get a grip

BBB could have had that fight if he was willing to be a man of his word and negotiate on the weight..... forget Canelo, Mr "anyone from 154-168" passed on Cotto as well

that fight is ON, about time you guys cut the bullshht

Comment

Khan asked Haymon to make the fight with Alvarez. They went to Alvarez. There was no hope for Khan to get the Mayweather fight. Khan likes to eat, look at his physique at 147 compared to an Erik Morales... Khan can fight at 147-154 considering his walk around weight. Can he bang with 154 fighters? Now he knows...

The fact that Khan asked for the Alvarez fight but when he lost he and Virgil prepared the narrative for him to fight GGG cause they felt embarrassed.

Hence, "we set the tone.." - Virgil

Those affairs had any interest to Alvarez? What was the hurry? Just because Khan outclassed himself doesn't mean he had to continue some shady dialogue after getting KTFO

Comment

Canelo is just an average boxer.

Comment

GGG will beat him from pillar to post.

Comment

If GGG is atleast 80% then canelo doesn't have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  "People understand the situation."

Yeah, they understand they just witnessed a rigged fight which won't be the case with you.
                  You used to be a rational poster I could have a normal boxing conversation with. Wtf happened to you?

Comment

Working...
                  X