Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staged jr wasn't throwing on purpose can't believe they actually put that shiiit show on ppv.

Comment

That's Floyd like punch Stat domination. Chavez went into survival mode. Masterful performance.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Staged jr wasn't throwing on purpose can't believe they actually put that shiiit show on ppv.
        So a prideful legend like Chavez Sr allowed him and his son to be involved in a staged fight that disgraced his name? Come on be serious. Nacho said it and so did jr after the fight. He was getting lit up didn't want to get hurt more or dropped so he stopped throwing so he was less vulnerable to hard counters from canelo. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I'm not making a call on it. I'm just saying I don't recalling seeing anyone out landing someone at almost 3-1 on power punches/non-jabs & that person didn't get stopped regardless of what mode they were on. It certainly isn't a common thing that happens.
          Ah, gotya. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            So a prideful legend like Chavez Sr allowed him and his son to be involved in a staged fight that disgraced his name?

Comment

Working...
            X