No announcement yet.

No Face-Off for Ward-Kovalev 2? Ward apparently a no-show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    It boggles my mind how someone can move up in weight, fight the undefeated world champion, beat the undefeated world champion, REMATCH the KO artist you just beat, but somehow be labeled a coward. Only in boxing. Fucking posers
    amazing isnt is

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Ward doesn't want to have to sit there and see Kovalev tell him he beat him. He has wrapped himself up in the delusion that he won and won't have Max or anyone else question it.

Personally, I don't care because Kova doesn't really have the English language skills to hang in a face-off.
      I think they are generally terrible but they do help sell the fight to a broader audience. People were asking if Roc Nation's huge guarantees for Ward were the reason the first fight was so unenthusiastically promoted. I think this pretty much confirms it. No fighter whose income depends on the viewing figures is going to skip a core element of the marketing campaign. Not a guy like Ward who is hardly Conor McGregor in the self-promotion stakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Ward doesn't want to have to sit there and see Kovalev tell him he beat him. He has wrapped himself up in the delusion that he won and won't have Max or anyone else question it.

Personally, I don't care because Kova doesn't really have the English language skills to hang in a face-off.
        I think there's some truth in that. Ward and Hunter got defensive about anyone scoring the fight for Kovalev.
        Announces and writers ''should stay in their own lane''.
        I don't think he wants to sit down and talk about the notion of it being a close fight that he may of lost.

Comment

• Comment

• truth is andrea is shook. he knows he lost to kovalev and is living in denial.

Comment

• this proves kovalev's point.

Comment

Working...
              X