No announcement yet.

Time to apologize to GGG you haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to apologize to GGG you haters?

Remember when you haters said GGG vs Canelo didn't happen because GGG asked for a 50-50 split or 55-45 split and Canelo had to vacate?

Now how does it feels when GBP said they prevented the fight from happening before September 2017 because they felt Canelo wasn't ready for GGG?

How does it feel when you read that it was written in a contract that Canelo would face GGG after his optional fight with Amir Khan?

How did it feel when GBP said Canelo was "back at his natural weight" (JMW), and two weeks later Canelo said he was struggling to make weight and would probably move up to 160 after the fight?

Remember when you said Oscar was right when he said GGG was difficult to negotiate because he thought he was a superstar?

Remember how many months you all spent saying GGG was preventing this fight from happening because GGG wouldn't accept 15 millions to fight Canelo?

Now how does it feels when Oscar said the fight was easy to make and just took two weeks of negotiations?

Remember when you all said GGG woulnd't give Jacobs a fair share of the pie? it turned out that he gave Jacobs a 60-40 split to make the fight happen.

You owe him, and US, several apologies, mother****ers. We were right all along.

GGG can win or lose against Canelo, I don't care. Great fighters have losses on their records. I wanna see a great fight, and I know so it will be. But you need to STFU and apologize.

Apologize to deez nuts, maxi pad, :bukkake:.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Maybe true but doesn't change the fact GGG is a running scared little ****sexual

Been ducking billy Joe and Eubank for too long

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Remember when you haters said GGG vs Canelo didn't happen because GGG asked for a 50-50 split or 55-45 split and Canelo had to vacate?

Now how does it feels when GBP said they prevented the fight from happening before September 2017 because they felt Canelo wasn't ready for GGG?

How does it feel when you read that it was written in a contract that Canelo would face GGG after his optional fight with Amir Khan?

How did it feel when GBP said Canelo was "back at his natural weight" (JMW), and two weeks later Canelo said he was struggling to make weight and would probably move up to 160 after the fight?

Remember when you said Oscar was right when he said GGG was difficult to negotiate because he thought he was a superstar?

Remember how many months you all spent saying GGG was preventing this fight from happening because GGG wouldn't accept 15 millions to fight Canelo?

Now how does it feels when Oscar said the fight was easy to make and just took two weeks of negotiations?

Remember when you all said GGG woulnd't give Jacobs a fair share of the pie? it turned out that he gave Jacobs a 60-40 split to make the fight happen.

You owe him, and US, several apologies, mother****ers. We were right all along.

GGG can win or lose against Canelo, I don't care. Great fighters have losses on their records. I wanna see a great fight, and I know so it will be. But you need to STFU and apologize.
              How bout lil g and fans apologize to Jacobs from stealing that fight.

Comment

Trying to figure out if I owe an apology. I do know I owe one to Canelo because I said he has no interest in fighting GG this year. Actually, I blamed that on Oscar so, "Sorry Oscar!"
                Feels good to get that off my chest.

Comment

golovkin will fight anyone at 160, put anyone in front of him and he will fight him. the haters got the fight they wanted and they are now ****ting their pants

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                    Maybe true but doesn't change the fact GGG is a running scared little ****sexual

Been ducking billy Joe and Eubank for too long
                    So you would rather see him fight saunders than canelo?

Comment

Working...
                    X