Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: A lot of You Said Golovkin Fight Would Never Be Made!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: A lot of You Said Golovkin Fight Would Never Be Made!

Christmas will come early this year as unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin and Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez will step into the ring. The fight everyone has been waiting for was announced Saturday, with unbeaten Golovkin and Mexican two-weight world champion Canelo to go head-to-head on September 16.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo scared of lil g doe!

Comment

Canelo said he'd fight him next....after Khan lol You cant get props for fighting someone a year and a half later after you feel that guy has slipped. Canelo's in for a rude awakening. Also, is GGG getting paid 15 mill? lol

Comment

Shut up Canelo. You dropped the belt and pushed this **** back further and further. Just be glad you have your shot at redemption.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Canelo is speaking directly to BoxingScene here.

Comment

TBH Canelo is fighting like a Mexican Floyd Mayweather. I can see a UD win for Canelo all day long especially after I saw what Jacobs did to GGG. Don't get me wrong i would love a GGG win but I just think Canelo is now far to clever a boxer and GGG will likely end up getting countered all night.

Comment

come on man, you gave us ever reason to believe that. to be honest i still have dobuts you would have took the efight if it wasnt for the intense criticism, its got to the point where your reputation would be better off by taking the fight and getting sparked out by golovkin, than continuing to avoid the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                I'm pretty sure Canelo is speaking directly to BoxingScene here.

apparently, you're right.....

and, they replied.....

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                come on man, you gave us ever reason to believe that. to be honest i still have dobuts you would have took the efight if it wasnt for the intense criticism, its got to the point where your reputation would be better off by taking the fight and getting sparked out by golovkin, than continuing to avoid the fight.

hey, props for turning up to admit you were wrong

that..... is why you're here, right ?

#hescareddoe

Comment

Well I didn't say that. I said you would fight Golovkin when he's over the hill at about the age of 35-36. And what do you know, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    apparently, you're right.....

and, they replied.....

hey, props for turning up to admit you were wrong

that..... is why you're here, right ?

#hescareddoe
                    its a long time till september, he might lose his bottle in the coming months so im not going to praise him too much yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X