No announcement yet.

Matthysse v Pacquiao is the fight to make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse v Pacquiao is the fight to make

Give Lucas another tune up like Khan and once Manny gets rid of that Australian guy this fight should be made.

A punchers dream fight.

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Give Lucas another tune up like Khan and once Manny gets rid of that Australian guy this fight should be made.

A punchers dream fight.
    2017 indeed had great fights so far except for this horn Shyt. Arum and manny should be embarassed.

As for the topic, it'll be a good action packed fight. But for me a pointless one, I hate fights that get you nowhere. It wont be a passing of the torch for mathysse and wont be anything for pacquiao too.
    After horn i hope pacquiao fights thurman where he can get KO and retire or he can do something crazy and go to 154. Or just retire.

Comment

Thurman has shown that he no longer can stop elite comp.

He will try his best mayweather impersonation from here on out and just pity pat his way to victories.

Lucas and Pac would creat a helluva fight.

After the Garcia embarrassment very few have any desire to watch Thurman fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Thurman has shown that he no longer can stop elite comp.

He will try his best mayweather impersonation from here on out and just pity pat his way to victories.

Lucas and Pac would creat a helluva fight.

After the Garcia embarrassment very few have any desire to watch Thurman fight.

You might be right. But thurman has that 0 and is the man at the moment. Those people who hate him for fighting the way he did against garcia would still tune to see what pac can do, since he ain't flat footed and coud chase thurman around the ring. Granted he blasts horn.

Thurman might be also tempted to test pacs chin and i wont be surprised if he fights agressively against him.
        Mathysse meanwhile was already soundly beaten by garcia and quit to another lesser fighter.

If pac loses, atleast we have passed the torch, or a few of his remaining star power to someone who is somehow qualified. And they need that for the upcoming wars with brook and spence on the mix.

Comment

If pac was still in his prime and matthysse was also at his, i'd love this fight. But for someone going out, nah, there are better fights to ride into the sunset.

Comment

Lmaooo what makes you think PAC even gives him a nod

Comment

I don't know about Pac/Matthysse but I would really love to see Matthysee fuck Andre Bumto up.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                2017 indeed had great fights so far except for this horn Shyt. Arum and manny should be embarassed.

As for the topic, it'll be a good action packed fight. But for me a pointless one, I hate fights that get you nowhere. It wont be a passing of the torch for mathysse and wont be anything for pacquiao too.
                After horn i hope pacquiao fights thurman where he can get KO and retire or he can do something crazy and go to 154. Or just retire.
                they will never put pac in with the hard punching one time. I don't see them letting him get beat up my Lucas either. Pac fans must accept that Pac is no wrecking ball and putting him in with hungry men will get him eaten alive.

Comment

No it isn't....

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                    they will never put pac in with the hard punching one time. I don't see them letting him get beat up my Lucas either. Pac fans must accept that Pac is no wrecking ball and putting him in with hungry men will get him eaten alive.
                    I didnt say he was a wrecking ball right now, but he was a bad man at his prime.

Thurman is the logical and more attactive fight compare to what the TS is suggesting. So he could either do that or just retire. He could lose to both but losing to thurman does boxing more good is what im saying.

But One last hurrah, one last good win for pacman to ride into the sunset is what im hoping for him.
                    And thurman also offers that.

Comment

Working...
                    X