Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post here if you think Canelo Beats Golovkin in September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
    GGG is past his best.
    why ? has he even suffered a cut in his career ? 1 1/2 ''tough'' fights in an entire career makes a guy age very slowly.

Comment

Here

Canelo will beat GGG no doubt in my mind.

Im gonna be on here laughing at the folks that thought ggg would beat canelo

Comment

Ca$hnelo about to make even more enemies !

Comment

Despite marketing bs to the contrary, GGG does not posess one punch ko power at the elite level

He is an heavy-handed, technical, pressure fighter

Meanwhile, Canelo appears to have a good chin and has good hand speed & underrated defence

Only couple of questions I have about Canelo is whether he will mark up and can he fight for 3 minutes every round

Anyway, I suspect that this will go the distance with Canelo winning a possibly controversial points decision

Potentially a great fight and aboutfkntime

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            I have to agree, a few years ago I'd pick Golovkin without a doubt, but right now I think Canelo supposed to win, and if it's going distance, judges will favor Canelo. Most likely, it's going full distance because both of these fighters got solid chins and can recover fast. At THIS moment, I predict Canelo winning a close decision

So you say he's at the peak of his physical conditions at 35?

A lot of fighters are washed up by the time they reach that age
            A year ago it was "he hasn't been in battles he's still fresh". He has a close fight with Jacobs and now people say he's slipping LOL. He's the same guys he's always been he's just not fighting Dominic wades anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              why ? has he even suffered a cut in his career ? 1 1/2 ''tough'' fights in an entire career makes a guy age very slowly.
              ITs just a way for gg fans to cope and prepare themselves for the inevitable. "Gg would have won 2 years ago!!"

Comment

Golovkin ain't Khan or Chavez. He's a whole different ballgame.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  A year ago it was "he hasn't been in battles he's still fresh". He has a close fight with Jacobs and now people say he's slipping LOL. He's the same guys he's always been he's just not fighting Dominic wades anymore
                  Well, Jacobs is better than anyone Canelo ever faced bar Money.

miles better than Lara or Khan or shot Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    ITs just a way for gg fans to cope and prepare themselves for the inevitable. "Gg would have won 2 years ago!!"
                    a little ''adversity'' will do that to a fan base !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yup and ggg knows it too, you see how shook he was!

Comment

Working...
                      X