No announcement yet.

Chavez Sr. tells Ellie Seckbach ''You Ride Canelo's Dıck!''' lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Mexican Americans are diverse in using many words. don'T feel bad that the thread is criticizing your ***uality!
    I think you've been called that particular word and laughed it off because you thought it meant fag when in reality they were calling you the N word.

Some people are naive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      I think you've been called that particular word and laughed it off because you thought it meant fag when in reality they were calling you the N word.

Some people are naive.
      Nah, but trolling to make it seem like Chavez Sr. was using the N word is common practice at NSB. As if Chavez Sr. would make fun of Ellie as in "that's your N word" for liking Nelo? Right...

Comment

Nah, but trolling to make it seem like Chavez Sr. was using the N word is common practice at NSB. As if Chavez Sr. would make fun of Ellie as in "that's your N word" for liking Nelo? Right...
        I wasn't referring to the video, in the video he's using it in a different context. That's a given.

But most of the time, used here in the states, it's a racial slur.

Comment

I wasn't referring to the video, in the video he's using it in a different context. That's a given.

But most of the time, used here in the states, it's a racial slur.
          Stop lying. lol Mexican Americans use "Mayat.e" to refer to the N word?

Don't feel salty for making up lies son. Don't fail in the thread bruh, especially when you acknowledge Chavez Sr was referring to ze gäys as the derogatory.

Comment

Stop lying. lol Mexican Americans use "Mayat.e" to refer to the N word?
            Uhh, yeah. Ask any Mexican American you know, they'll tell you.

I don't know if it's just a Cali/West Coast thing perhaps? But if a Mexican calls a black person a "mayate", even black people know what that means and they'll get offended. It literally means "n**ger" and it's absolutely used as a racial slur.

That's why it's censored here on this very forum.

Look - ******

Comment

Uhh, yeah. Ask any Mexican American you know, they'll tell you.

I don't know if it's just a Cali/West Coast thing perhaps? But if a Mexican calls a black person a "mayate", even black people know what that means and they'll get offended. It literally means "n**ger" and it's absolutely used as a racial slur.

That's why it's censored here on this very forum.

Look - ******
              No it's not. When I started the thread it wasn't censored. But given the title and my initial post it falls as fäggot see ******.

Who cares though. It is funny though, never heard of blacks in America feeling insulted by the word ''mäyate''

lol. stop lying kid. cute agenda though.

Comment

No it's not. When I started the thread it wasn't censored. But given the title and my initial post it falls as fäggot see ******.

Who cares though. It is funny though, never heard of blacks in America feeling insulted by the word ''mäyate''

lol. stop lying kid. cute agenda though.
                Now you're just trolling after having been proven wrong.

Here's a Mex-American literally telling you what it means.

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                It actually means the N-word, guess he was saying that's his n.igga, but it's normally used for derogatory purposes.
                Or just refer to this link; http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mayat* (replace the * with an e)

I've hung around enough Mexicans to know what that means and how they use the word. "Esos pinche mayates", "those mayates are loud as fuck", "just got jumped by some mayates"...etc

I'm sorry you got called that by your Mexican friends, but I'm just telling you what it is.

Maybe for other "Hispanic" groups it's used as something else, but I'm going by what Mexicans use it for.

Comment

Now you're just trolling after having been proven wrong.

Here's a Mex-American literally telling you what it means.

Or just refer to this link; http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mayat* (replace the * with an e)

I've hung around enough Mexicans to know what that means and how they use the word. "Esos pinche mayates", "those mayates are loud as fuck", "just got jumped by some mayates"...etc

I'm sorry you got called that by your Mexican friends, but I'm just telling you what it is.

Maybe for other "Hispanic" groups it's used as something else, but I'm going by what Mexicans use it for.
                  Again, Chavez Sr. is not Mexican-American. You can have all the fun and research discovering who discovered that word first, Mexican Americans or Mexicans. lol

Morenos, Negritos, Negros is more commonly used throughout the world to refer to blacks as a derogatory, straight up. Did Americans adapt ''negro'' from the Spaniards? Surely you know Spanish, what does Negro mean in English? Black?

You think Chavez Sr. refer to Ellie as the black derogatory? lol. Your initial post to me fancied to make me feel offended by the N word? What's really your alt agenda? Or you wanna pose as a Hispanic on this forum?

Comment

Ellies questions are horrible and hes a notorious instigator. But hes constantly putting out content every day this is why he stays relevant in boxing news.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      LOL right. That's what I got from watching the video to.

Personally I wouldn't want ANYONE not in my camp around during fight week at all. But in particular I wouldn't want a dummy like Elie asking dumb a$$ questions the day before the fight. I'd wanna just cut weight, hang with people on my team, relax & focus.

My assumption is everyone told Elie to f#ck off, except maybe JCC Jr & that's how he got in in the first place. JCC clearly didn't want dude in there.
                      Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Seriously felt uncomfortable watching this. Sr looked like he wanted to punch him, Jr looked annoyed like why you here let me eat. I kept waiting for the entire room to jump Ellie. LMAO
                      I'm just glad it's not just us fans that find Ellie annoying as hell. He's such a d.ckrider and all around unintelligent when it comes to the sport of boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X