Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castellanos Drops Gamboa Twice, Makes Him Quit After Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm the only one that hate Rebook boxing shoes?.

Comment

Roy Jones loves him some Morgan Fitch but damn teddy atlas hates this kid. Been trashing him as soon the fight started. LMAO

But Falcao looking good speed giving Fitch all kinds of problems. Fitch is bigger but just keeps getting beat to the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        I'm the only one that hate Rebook boxing shoes?.
        Is Fitch rocking reebok? Hard to tell with that shyt he got going on in trunks and shoes.

Comment

This guy took a beating his punches didn't had nothing behind them after he eat those shots

Comment

Fitch a hype job got exposed in his first real fight. Not sure what Roy Jones saw in him. Falcao looks for real very skilled.

Vergil Ortiz fighting and right on track atlas is killing this kid too. Damn atlas this kid is a teenager with only 4 pro fights. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Roy Jones loves him some Morgan Fitch but damn teddy atlas hates this kid. Been trashing him as soon the fight started. LMAO

But Falcao looking good speed giving Fitch all kinds of problems. Fitch is bigger but just keeps getting beat to the punch.
              U mean B-Hop?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                U mean B-Hop?
                No Roy Jones last year on HBO said after the Brook fight there is this kid from Pittsburgh who can challenge GGG and his name is Morgan Fitch. LMAO

Comment

Linares on the spanish commentary, he's pretty charismatic, not a bad looking good and combined with his incredible talent you can see why his promoters were so frustated back in 2011.

Comment

Did ESPN scrapped a PBC deal in order to take GBP instead?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      No Roy Jones last year on HBO said after the Brook fight there is this kid from Pittsburgh who can challenge GGG and his name is Morgan Fitch. LMAO
                      Oh sorry my bad! I thought u meant 2Day'a announcer.

Comment

Working...
                      X