Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castellanos Drops Gamboa Twice, Makes Him Quit After Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fight was still close still had rounds to turn it around and get the win. He is no longer a serious fighter and when things got rough he quit. You can't come back from this not at his age. Time to hang it up lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Bro, I never bet on boxing, but the odds were crazy good for a fight where we didn't really know what Gamboa had left. So I put a little bit on Castellanos, but I've been stuck on airplanes all day and can't watch the fight, so you guys are all I have right now to keep me updated lol. MFer better not let Gamboa win this
      gamboa calls it quits!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Wait, what? Gamboa just waved a white flag against some bum? Ha ha, he's done, forget about his career, it's non existent after this. Why he even quit if he was fighting like a lion against Crawford? Doesn't make sense

And GBP spent some good money in that investment, now they'll have to get rid of him

Another Cuban who could be great, but was mismanaged and relied on his athleticism too much

Some people were saying he's a better talent than Rigondeaux

It's a shame he's done, I wanted to see Lomachenko against Garcia, Linares and Gamboa, assuming that Gamboa is still the same fighter but he isn't
        Last edited by g27region; 05-05-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          gamboa calls it quits!!!!!!!!!
          Cheers my friend!!! I was at Castellanos' last fight against Escandon and although he lost I saw enough to realize he was dangerous in this fight. TY to a shot Gamboa for bringing it all together!

Comment

• shocker! gamboa quits on his stool. so much for getting back in the mix. wow

Comment

• Maybe now is the perfect time for Gamboa vs. Juanma?

Comment

• I used to rock with him but it's over now, don't ever wanna see him fight again. He's not strong enough to ko anyone and he's too slow to outbox comp plus his d is atrocious. Was once a fan, hope he saved $

Comment

• Not shocked he lost the moment the fight was made I said this was a tough fight castellanos stopped Ronny Rios and 2nd winning his last fight before the headbutt. His record is very misleading. But never in a million years did I think he would quit like that. Happy for castellanos he's getting a big fight. What about Rios rematch?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    The fight was still close still had rounds to turn it around and get the win. He is no longer a serious fighter and when things got rough he quit. You can't come back from this not at his age. Time to hang it up lol
                    Nah, man. He wasn't coming back. No way, no how. Down twice. Getting hit. Nothing on his punches. Gamboa has a lot of heart. It must've been painful to realize he couldn't do it anymore. He just figured it was better to just pull the plug.

Comment

• teddy atlast is so full of **** who only likes to hear himself talk.

Dude was trashing yuri all night says he didnt have no talent etc, then now he says he was pure talent when he turned pro lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X