• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name the only two boxers that unite us all in this forum

I will go first:

Victor Ortiz and
    Amir Khan.

I think I am 99% right on this.

I think there's many who unite us in hatred but thinking of universal love, I've only seen a few. There was a time when few spoke bad of Matthysee. Golovkin and Kovalev went through that for a while too, where almost no one said anything bad about them (which is hard to imagine today).
    Loma got a lot of love for a while but now he's going places and the backlash is building.

Comment

Broner unites boxing.

Comment

For someone who played the bad guy, Erik Morales gets very little hate 'round here. Everyone knows he was a bad motherfucker.

Comment

Dominic Wade, Malik Scott, Charles Martin

Comment

There is none.

Usyk, Lomachenko, Shakur--- they all get hated on already.

Comment

Tommy Hearns
              Julian Jackson

Comment

Adrien Broner

Comment

Broner.

The night maidana beat it out of AB and the "Broner be like" meme thread is the most united i've seen NSB.

Comment

NONE Recently! I do think seeing Broner get Humble vs Maidana was satisfying to many even those who was rooting for Broner

Guys who Can Unite Boxing Fans:

Mikey Garcia could possibly be that guy to be honest, he saying all the right things he wants to fight the best both Loma and Crawford expressing interest in fighting both but also Mikey has the perfect style for this ERA he is a Skilled Boxer/Puncher

Another is Erroll Spence Jr if he delievers May 27th of course but I do think he has that Mentality of fighting Anyone Anytime Anywhere

Lomachenko think gets his respect from all Sides besides the few trolls who bring up Salido but yet they themselves admit that if he was to fight Salido again he would destroy Salido but they will hold that fight over his head because that is all they got

But Joshua is THE ONE that can UNIFY! Boxing Media and Fans are happy for the guy for the most part which is why he has this HUGE world wide buzz going currently almost 1 week after the fight. I do think he IS that guy but of course have a few of my fellow Americans, I won't say hate him but they Bias Towards Wilder because he is American and rightfully so. As long as Joshua fights THE BEST then I think he is the New Face Of Boxing!
                    Last edited by sicko; 05-04-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X