Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Chavez Jr. - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez up there looking like a gif and meme...Call me crazy but i've said it from day one if he isn't killing himself to make the weight it's going to be an interesting fight. Canelo better hope he can end this fight early if he doesn't and we take into account all the moving he's expected to do...those rope breaks he likes so much might become his undoing.

Comment

I would bet that Chavez doesn't go 4 rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by LostOne View Post
        Canelo's shirt looks like some tile in the men's restroom.
        Lol I subconsciously sensed the urge to use the restroom

Comment

Chavez jr looks really thin, maybe a bit gaunt but hopefully the big weight loss is not going to have him so weak in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Chavez up there looking like a gif and meme...Call me crazy but i've said it from day one if he isn't killing himself to make the weight it's going to be an interesting fight. Canelo better hope he can end this fight early if he doesn't and we take into account all the moving he's expected to do...those rope breaks he likes so much might become his undoing.

This right here ^.....

Comment

Chavez looks like he's 4 pounds away from his target weight. He surprisingly doesn't look like a corpse. If he can make these next couple of pounds without killing himself we got a fight on our hands. Should be a war!

Comment

"Haha, you know my son is going to tax that ass on Saturday right? Thanks to you, my son is going to become the face of Mexican boxing and follow in my footsteps like I had always hoped that he would." - Julio Cesar Chavez Sr.

"You, Oscar, and the WBC threw me under the bus this time, phuck you" - Candelita

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

Chavez will break her to pieces along the ropes. I can't wait to see that first left to the liver nearly fold the diva in half.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    For mandatories like wade i will prefer him not to...
                    Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                      Julio Cesar Cannabis Chavez Jr lmao. Julio will win by KO though, Canelo looks shook at the sight of Julio, he came in looking in good shape for this fight. Byetch a$$ Oscar realizing he made a mistake.
                      Lmao @ "Julio Cesar Cannabis Chavez Jr" hope he knocks Canela stone cold out!

Then GGG vs Chavez Jr

Comment

Working...
                      X